Chapter 18: She Finally Loses It

"You want to know why I never answered you?" He repeats. His voice was soft and smooth.

My eyes wonder around his face. I looked at every little detail. "It wasn't that I was trying not to answer you. It was the fact that I didn't know how to. Your beautiful face stunned me. And I didn't know how to say it. So I didn't answer. I'm sorry."

Tears rolled down my face again, "I-I knew it." His face hardens when I slap his hands away. "I KNEW IT!"

I couldn't hold back the darkness that wanted to come out. It was slowly eating me away. Making me laugh and shake uncontrollably. "HAHAHAHA! I-I KNEW IT!" I shouted as I pulled against my hair.

"Jennifer, what's wrong?" He asked trying to reach for me again.

I laughed and swatted his hands away, looking around at the worried residents of the mansion. They all knew that I had finally snapped. I laughed and shook and cried.

BLOOD.

KILL.

BAD.

PEOPLE.

HUMANS.

HUMAN BLOOD.

BAD HUMAN BLOOD.

KILL BAD HUMANS.

KILL THEM ALL!

ALL OF THEM! ALL OF THEM! ALL OF THEM!

The voices chanted in my head.

"KILL THEM ALL! BAD HUMANS! BAD! BLOOD! NEED BLOOD! BAD HUMAN BLOOD! KILL! KILL THEM? KILL THEM! HAHAHAHAHA! KILL BAD HUMANS!" I laughed harder and harder and looked around with a crazed look in my eyes.

My eyes landed on the door. The one that lead to the porch.

OUTSIDE!

BAD HUMANS ARE OUTSIDE!

BLOOD!

KILL BAD HUMANS OUTSIDE!

NOW!

I stopped shaking and ran towards the door.

I was about to reach it, until something wrapped around my left ankle, pulling me up in the air. My eyes were shooting everywhere until I heard very loud static, making me scream and grab my ears. The static was familiar. It belonged to Slender.

My eyes met with a white faceless man. I laughed as he looked at me with an intense stare.

The static getting stronger and stronger. But I only laughed. Even if it felt as if my ears where bleeding, I kept my insane laughs going. Not wanting to stop. Finally everything went black.

I already knew that he knocked me out.

So I sat there, floating in the darkness peacefully. I didn't want to be anywhere but here. It was so relaxing. My mind was completely relaxed.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a familiar voice.

"Jennifer. My Child, can you hear me?"

Hmmm. Voice... voice...? Slender?

"Yes my Child."

Slender... Hmmm... Who is... Slender?... Slender...

"What happened Child?" Happened...

What... happened? Where... Am I?...

Who... Am I... again?