August 24th, 2015

Senior year..

Last year of high school..

Last year till my life begins..

I'm not a fan of waking up at five in the morning, but I don't really have a problem with school.

I don't have any friends, well except for one person, but she forces a friendship. It's my fault I have no friends, I isolate myself from everyone. I didn't always do that.

It started when I was ten years old, I slowly detached myself from everyone, even my family. I've always had trouble with making friends. Whenever I did, the friendship wouldn't last long. My parents got worried and took me to a doctor. My doctor diagnosed me with SPD, which stands for Schizoid Personality Disorder. I go to therapy once a week, I'm not really comfortable with it. They put me on medication, I choose not to take it. I know I should, but why? I'm not sick, so why do I have to take it?

My name is Arabella Rae Alexandria, I'm seventeen years old. I live in Tucson, Arizona, a pretty common place. I go to Sunnyside High School, not apart of any clubs or sports. I used to do softball before I was diagnosed, occasionally I miss it.

This "friend" of mine is Bree Monroe. She's known by everyone in the school, but only has two friends. Her boyfriend and I, since she considers me her friend. I don't talk to her much, but she still talks to me. She's an A'honor roll student, goalie for the soccer team, outgoing, and president of the student council. Great huh?

I live with my mom, dad, and twin brother. My parents are happily married and both work at my school. My moms the guidance counselor, and my dad is a history teacher and the coach for the varsity softball team. Sometimes I'll sit and watch the team practice, hints why I miss it sometimes. My brother is the pitcher for the baseball team and just so happens to be Bree's boyfriend. See how this all works out?

**

I walked into my homeroom, immediately sitting in the seat closes to the door. Why don't I sit in the back? If I sit in the back it means I'll be the last one out of the class, and it takes everyone a long time to leave the class, which causes me to panic. So by sitting close to the door, I'll be the first one out and able to get to class on time.

"Bella!" Bree greeted, sitting in the desk next to mine.

I forgot we had homeroom together.

"How was your summer?" She asks, smiling at me.

"It was okay." I mumble, looking at my hands.

"That's great! Mine was good, which you probably already know since I was over like everyday." She giggles, she's always cheerful.

I nod my head, still looking at my hands. She knows about my disorder and how all my friendships end. But she still chooses to try and have one with me.

**

I sat down in my third period class, history. My dad was my teacher, so I felt a bit comfortable. The chair next to mine scrapped against the floor, as someone pulled it back. I looked at who sat down, a guy with brown hair and tattoos on his arms. Denis Stoff.. He smiled at me, taking his binder out of his bag.

Denis Stoff is known for his little band he's apart of. They don't have a name, but the whole school knows about them. They're starting to get big. Him and his friends have tattoos on them, at times I would catch myself staring at their tattoos. Denis had brown hair, fairly white skin, and hazel eyes.

"You don't have to stare Alexandria." He chuckles in a thick accent.

I didn't even realize I was still looking at him, so I quickly looked away. Wait, did he call me by my last name?

My dad walked into the class, smiling at me on his way.

"Goodmorning class, I'm Mr.Alexandria your teacher this year. My daughter, Arabella, is also in this class so please treat her how you want to be treated." He greets, everyone looking at me when he mentions my name.

Thanks dad..

The class goes on and I start to get an uneasy feeling. I turn to my left and lock eyes with Denis. Why is he staring at me? He smiles at me, sending a chill up my spin. I bite my lip, then give him a small smile.

Why did I smile? The only people I smile at is my parents and brother, sometimes. I've never smiled at Bree, so why did I smile at Denis?

**

So this is a new story. Yes, I know I should stop creating new stories, but I have a habit of getting new ideas that I can't put into the stories I have now. But I'm also unpublishing "Casual Affair" and "Metanoia" as of now. I will not continue those stories until I finish "Catfish" and "Attention". I will not post the first chapter of "Say Love" until "Lost It All" is completed. Picture is of Denis Stoff.