October 15th, 2015

I dragged Bree to the girls bathroom, stopping her from starting anything with Denis and Madison.

As soon as I got to school, Denis kept looking at me, he looked upset, sorry. Why would he be upset or sorry? He said it all hisself.

"Please just let me get one good slap." Bree begged.

"No, that could ruin your reputation that you have." I say, crossing my arms.

"I don't care! The guy that you li-"

"I don't like him!" I cut her off. "I don't even know how I feel towards Denis. All these feelings and emotions that I'm experiencing is new to me Bree.."

"I know." She calms down, rubbing my arm. "Don't let it stop you. I really don't want you to stop talking."

"I won't, I just won't talk to Denis."

Well try..

**

While my dad was going over the lesson and everyone was taking notes, Denis slipped a folded paper towards me. Silently, I opened and read what it said.

"Can we talk? Please."

I could tell he was starring at me, waiting for my response. I quickly scribbled down "I thought you didn't want to talk nor be my friend." And slid it back towards him. I hear him sigh and write something down.

"I fucked up Alexandria, just hear me out."

I looked at him, seeing that he was still looking at me. I bite my lip before shaking my head and writing something down.

"You could've just talked to me instead of being a huge dick Denis."

I give him the paper, shocked at my choice of words. Quickly, I gather my stuff and walk over to my dad, telling him I'm going to mom's office. He nods my head, giving me a pass, allowing me to leave. Denis watches me the whole time, before looking down, seeming angry.

**

"Has he talked to you?" Ben asks me.

"He asked me if we could talk, but I kind of denied it. Said how he said he didn't want to talk or be my friend, and called him a-" I explain, stopping for a second.

"A dick?" Cameron asks, chuckling.

"Yeah that."

"I don't blame you, I would wait until your ready to talk to him." Sam agrees with me.

I look over, seeing Denis walking with Madison. He looks at me, mouthing "please". Madison noticed him looking at me and forces him to look at her and kisses him.

"Yeah, who knows when I'll be ready.." I said, looking away from Denis.

**

"Are you sure you don't want me to fight this guy?" Adam asks, playing with Bree's hand.

"Yes I'm sure." I groan, continue to read my book.

Someone rings the doorbell, Bree and I racing towards it to see who answers. Bree gets there before me, opening the door. Madison stands there, smirking like usual.

"What the hell do you want?" Bree asks, causing my eyes to widen.

"Who sharpened your tongue little girl?" Madison asks, laughing.

I roll my eyes, walking over, feeling a random burst of confidence.

"You're not welcomed here, don't bother coming back." I said, slamming the door shut.

You can hear Madison gasp and stomp her foot before walking away. Bree laughs and high-fives me for what I did.

"Why was she here?" Adam asks.

"Don't know." I shrugged.

"And don't care." Bree says, walking back to the living room.

**

Do any of you guys like "5 Seconds Of Summer"? If so, could you check out my new story "Connected Roofs". It's a Michael Clifford story and it would mean a lot if you guys did.

Next chapter is the homecoming game, let's just say stuff will be going down.