November 21st, 2015

I remember my first friend. His name was Cole. I met him back in kindergarten, during play time. I was on a swing, kicking my legs, attempting to swing, but failed miserably. Cole saw that I was struggling and jumped off of his and came over to help me. Ever since then, we did everything together. The best of friends, until in fourth grade. His family moved to a new state, because of his father's job. We never stayed in touch with each other, the day he left, marked the end of our friendship. And I believe, that's what began disorder. I was nine when he moved.

**
Denis never answered my question. All he did was stare at me before saying that he had to leave. He didn't even fully get his sentence out, by the time he left my room. He was in such a rush, but why?

"Have you talked to him since?" Bree asks, once I finish telling her.

"No I haven't. After he left, I fell asleep, then woke up and you were here." I said, grabbing a fry.

"Talk to him! Make sure that everything between the two of you is fine."

"Why would everything not be okay?" I question.

"You asked him why he wouldn't. If he answered, he would be confessing his feelings for you. Then you would have ended up do-"

"Hold up." I cut her off. "I'm not so sure of my feelings for Denis. I mean, yeah I like him, but it's all still confusing to me."

She shakes her head, taking a bite from her burger.

"Why don't you and Adam hang out anymore? You always come over, but you never talk to him, only me."

Her smile immediately fell and she looked down at her food.

"We broke up.." she whispers.

"Wait what? Why?" I ask.

"We got into a huge argument, because he forgot our one year anniversary. He got really pissed at me and called it quits." She tells me, pushing her food forward.

**

"Seriously Adam, what is wrong with you?" I ask, walking into his room.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, continuing to play his game.

"Why did you break up with Bree?"

He pauses his game and looks at me. He sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know."

"Bull crap."

"I'm serious! I don't know, I was just fucking pissed because of he argument. I wasn't thinking Arabella." He said.

"When did you guys break up?"

"Two weeks ago.." he mumbles.

"And you haven't called her, text her, or even spoke to her?" I ask.

"No.."

"Do you even want to be with her?" I ask, crossing my arms.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at the floor. With him just being quiet, I already knew my answer.

"Wow.." I shake my head.

I walk out of his room and went to mine, slamming the door. A few seconds after my door slammed, Adam slams his door shut.

**

This is a filler chapter, but I wanted to include Adam more. He hasn't really been in the story except for like three chapters, with little parts.

Also, thank you for Two Thousand reads! That's amazing! Thank you so much!