May 20th, 2016

(A/N: I'm putting this at the beginning of the chapter, instead of the end. I'm not gonna say much because that's what the final authors note is for, but I just wanted to say it's been a long run with this book and thank you so much for 10k reads, I'm extremely grateful for it guys. After this is published, the epilogue should be out sometime within the next week, following with the final authors note. Now enjoy the final chapter of "Emotion".)

I look in the mirror, starring at my reflection.

It was happening, it was finally happening. Three years of silence, spending lunches with my parents, avoiding any social event. One year, one year that was filled with happiness, sadness, heartbreak, anger, any feeling you could imagine. One year that I would never take back.

I adjusted the red cap on my head a few times, my nerves beginning to overwhelm me.

"My little girl is graduating." I hear my mom say, walking into my room.

I smile at her through the mirror, then turn around to face her. She smiles at me and fixes my tassel.

"I'm so proud of you and your brother. You both are going to go far in life."

"You'll be there every step of the way?" I ask.

"Of course." She says, pulling me into a hug.

**

"Arabella!" Bree says, hugging me tightly. "I can't believe we're graduating."

"Neither can I." I laugh, pulling away from the hug.

"Have you seen him?"

"No." I sigh.

"Well I'm sure he's here, unless he doesn't plan on graduating."

I laugh, shaking my head. We head to our seats, which was far away from each others due to our last names. I sat next to my brother. The ceremony was outside, even though there was a chance of it raining today.

The ceremony goes on, getting to where we finally got our diplomas.

"Arabella Alexandria."

I walk on stage, hearing my family and friends cheer and clap for me. I smile and walk up to the principal, shaking his hand before taking my diploma. As I walk off the stage, I look at the other students, seeing him. He's smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

**

"Congratulations class of 2016, you did it."

And with that, everyone threw their caps up and began cheering.

I smiled at everyone, seeing how excited everyone was. I began walking through the crowd of students, searching for Bree.

"Alexandria!"

I turn around, seeing the black haired boy that made my heart skip a beat. I smile at him and start walking towards him.

"Congratulations." Denis says.

"Thanks! You too, we actually did it." I laugh a bit.

"I didn't think I could but I did." He says, moving his tassel out of his face.

"I knew you could."

He smiles at me, stepping towards me. I felt a rain drop fall onto my face, as I took my cap off. He takes his off, then looks back at me.

"I have a proposition for you Alexandria." He says.

"What is it Stoff?"

"In five years, after college, after we have our life's started. I'll find you, wherever you are, if i'm not with someone else. And if you're not with someone else, then I'll get down on one knee, and ask you to marry me. Deal?" He explains.

I look at him, thinking about what he just said. More rain drops begin to fall and I smile.

"Deal."

"And one last thing."

He cups my face and places a kiss upon my lips. I kiss him back, closing my eyes and smiling into the kiss. It begins to completely rain, the rain soaking our bodies. He pulls away and looks at me. I lean in and kiss him one last time.

"In five years?" He asks, stepping back.

"Five years."

And with that, he walks away from me, and I watch as his body disappears in the mass body of students, still overwhelmed with excitement, even though it's raining.

In five years stoff..