*BONUS CHAPTER* August 17th, 2019

It's been almost a year since I've last seen Denis. That night when him and I hung out, we talked, kissed, talked some more, kissed some more, made love, then fell asleep. Every since that night, I haven't heard from him since. I wrote him a letter once I got back to Seattle, but he never responded. Maybe he's moved on with his life, and that one night was his final closure.

After I graduated back in February, I've been working at this publishing agency here in Seattle. I've grown to love Seattle over the years, couldn't bring myself to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I tell Ben, my colleague, as I stand up, ready to leave for the day.

"See you tomorrow Arabella." He smiles, continuing to type away on his computer.

Ben always stayed late, working on his piece of work he was given to help edit. He's been working at the agency for the past five years, hoping on a promotion soon. He's a sweet guy, he's tried asking me out, but I couldn't do it. I still love Denis.

I get into my car, turning the ignition on and pulling out of the parking lot. I turn the radio on, having it already set to the rock station. Being with Denis, and being around his band, I grew to love the rock genre, and now I listen to it all the time. Sometimes I'll hear their songs, I don't mind, still one of their biggest supporters.

"Alright, here today in the studio, we have frontman of Asking Alexandria, Denis Stoff."

Immediately I slam on the breaks once I heard his name.

"Hello Andy." Denis greets the radio producer.

"We're going to ask Denis a few questions about the new song, that we'll be playing today! And maybe get in a few phone calls." Andy announces.

"Sounds like a plan."

New song? Ben never said anything about them coming out with a new song..

"So what is the song about and what can we expect on the new album?"

"Well this song is different from the rest of the songs. It's slow, it's well it's a love song actually." He chuckles.

That's why he hasn't contacted me, he's moved on..

"But for the album, it sounds very similar to our first album, so we haven't changed our sound yet, except for this song, but lyric wise, it's not as dark." Denis explains.

"If you don't mind, but who's the song about? Can we confirm here that you're in a relationship?" Andy asks, my heart beginning to drop.

"It's about a special someone in my life. Uh no, I'm not in a relationship, haven't been in years. But this song is about this girl, she's really special to me. We're not together, haven't talked in awhile actually, I just put myself back into my hole, pushed myself away again. I didn't mean to, it's just how I am, I just feel like she's going to get tired of waiting on me, so I pushed myself away. Again. I still love her, I still miss her. The fans, especially the ones from the early days, know who I'm talking about. The inspiration behind the name of the band actually." Denis explains, my jaw dropping.

He wrote a song about me. When I saw him back in December, he said he wrote a song about me, but I thought he was joking. But he actually did. Everyone is going to hear this song.

"Ahh, well I hope she's listening in, Denis do the honors."

"Playing, for the first time, Asking Alexandria's new song, it's called "Alexandria"."