March 15th, 2016

I opened the door, seeing Denis. I gave him a small smile and stepped outside, closing the door behind me. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"What's up?" I ask, rubbing my arms.

"I don't know how to do this.." He says, running his fingers through his hair.

"Do what?"

"Arabella.. I. I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"Den-"

"I keep hurting you. We're bad for each other." He said.

"What are you saying?" I ask, shifting on my feet.

"We can't do this anymore." He whispers, looking at me.

I take a deep breath and blink back the tears. I look away from him.

He's breaking up with me.

"Say something.. please.." He says.

"What do you want me to say?" I ask, looking at him.

"I don't want to do this, but it has to happen. Arabella I've hurt you so many times, I can't keep hurting you."

"Then why do you keep hurting me?"

"Because I'm a fuck up! A mistake! I don't deserve you, so I do things to push you away, even though it kills me!" He yells.

I close my eyes, a few tears slipping.

"You're not a mistake Denis. You're not a fuck up." I whisper.

"I am. You may not agree with it, but I am.."

I shake my head, the tears coming even more.

"Please, don't do this. I need you. Nobody said it would be easy, but we can fix this." I plead, grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry." He shakes his head, dropping his hand.

I notice that he's crying as well, which causes my heart to break even more. I wipe a tear from his cheek.

"You deserve better Arabella."

"No I don't want better." I sob.

He pulls me into his arms, rubbing my back. I cry into his chest, hugging him tight. He kisses the top of my head, before pulling away.

"Goodbye Arabella.." He turns around and walks down the steps of my porch.

"Denis wait." I said, stepping off of my porch.

I grab his hand, causing him to turn around.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask, stepping closer towards him. "One last time."

He looks at me, placing his hands on my cheek and leans down. I lean up and connect our lips. Like always, the kiss was sweet, loving, passionate. Our lips moved in sync, as we shared this final kiss. He pulled away and I quickly place one last peck upon his lips. He gives me a sad smile before turning away. He walks towards his car, over to the driver side. I close my eyes, allowing the words to slip from my lips.

"I love you."

He stops at the door on the driver side, looking at me.

"I love you too." He says, then gets in his car.

I watch as he drives off, then go back inside. I close the door then put my back against it, sliding down. I let out another sob and cry, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Arabella?" My mom calls from the living room.

There's a sound of shuffling then feet padding against the floor, coming towards the front door. My mom stops walking, once she sees me.

"Oh sweetheart.." She says and walks over to me.

She pulls me into a hug, allowing me to cry into her shoulder.

It's over..

**

I starred at my phone, looking at my text messages with Denis. I had a message typed out, unsure on if I should send it. Shaking my head, I delete the message and exit out of the messaging app. I stare at my home screen, which is a picture of Denis and I. Biting my lip to keep the tears back, I call Bree.

She comes over, barging into my room, carrying a bag.

"I brought candy, chips, tissues, and movies. But first, tell me what happened." She says, sitting on my bed.

"He broke up with me.." I mumble.

"Arabella.." She sighs, scooting closer and putting an arm around me.

"The person who made me feel emotions for the first time in a long time. The person who I fell in love with. He ended it.." I said, wiping a tear.

"Why did he end it?" She asks.

"Because he doesn't want to hurt me. But does he realize by doing this, he's hurting me way worse than anytime he has?"

She gives me sad smile before hugging me.

"Just think of this. Maybe one day, you'll find yourselves together again." She said.

"Maybe.." I whisper.

I wipe my tears and grab the bag of sour patch kids.

"Now, let's get your mind off of him, you can't be sad all night." She smiles.

I give her a small smile before choosing a movie. We spend the rest of the night eating and watching movies.

But it didn't get my mind off of Denis..

**

HI! So it is October 21st, 2016 and I wrote this. I do not know when exactly this chapter will be uploaded, but oh well

UPDATE: It is now March 17th, and I have changed the song to "Mortals" by Fractures. This song honestly really represents Arabella and Denis, and I'm so glad I found it

I'm a really bad updater, I was supposed to post this like two days ago.

DONT HURT ME, I've been planning this since the beginning, trust me I know what I'm doing