December 11th, 2016

"Don't you have a show tonight?" I ask Denis, closing the door behind him.

"Not tonight, Sam is sick so we can't tonight." Denis sighs.

"Arabella who was at the door?" Bree asks, walking into the room. "Oh hey Denis."

Denis waves and slightly smiles.

"We were just watching a movie, you can join us." I tell him.

He smiles and grabs my hand. We walk into the living room and sit down. Bree resumes the movie and cuddles up next to Adam. I lay my head on Denis's shoulder and watch the movie.

**

Denis looks through my CD's, while I sit on my bed and play with the ends of my sweater.

"All Time Low?" He asks.

"Yeah, Bree used to talk about them all the time in Sophomore year. I got curious so I looked them up once." I said.

He takes the CD out of it's case and puts it in the CD player. He skips through the songs before landing on Jasey Rae(Acoustic). He walks over to me and grabs my hands.

"Dance with me."

I stand up, placing my right hand on his shoulder and holding his left hand. He places his right hand on my waist and holds my left hand. Slowly, we sway to the beat.

"Do you think the band will get big one day?" I ask.

"I hope so. Creating and sharing music is something I've always wanted to do. To have people know what Asking Alexandria is, that would be one of the greatest things ever." Denis explains.

Denis slightly spins my around, then brings me close again.

"What about you? What do you want to do after you graduate?" He asks.

"I haven't thought about that actually. I applied for college but I don't know what I want to do." I said.

"What college?"

"University of Southern California and University of Seattle. But who knows if I'll get in." I shrug.

"They're stupid if they don't accept you."

I smile and kiss him. He let's go of my hand and puts his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my thighs, causing me to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. His tongue slips into my mouth, taking me by surprise. He walks over to my bed and lays me down, then crawls on top and continues to kiss me.

**
I suck at writing parts that involve kissing. So if you guys ever want smut, good lord it will be horrible probably.

 So if you guys ever want smut, good lord it will be horrible probably

I am blessed.