September 10th, 2015

Two friends..

That's all I have. Two friends.

Bree and Denis.

I actually consider them my friends. I've talked to Bree more and hung out with her. Denis and I are talking more as well.

There's something about Denis. He strikes me in a different way. He's interested in me for some reason and I'm going to find out why.

**

"Alexandria, you always manage to beat me to class." Denis chuckles, placing his bag on the floor. "Also I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Would you like to eat dinner at my house tonight?"

"Wait what?" I asked.

"My mom wants to meet the girl who's sparked my interest." He smiles.

"Y-yeah, okay." I returned the smile.

**

"Mom. What do you wear when you're invited over to someone's house for dinner?"

"Who's house?" My mom asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Denis Stoff's."

"That boy you like." She smiles.

"I don't like him, he's a nice person. He's like Bree, he didn't give up on trying to be my friend." I said.

"Well you want to look nice. Nothing too fancy, something simple. Like a very nice dress."

A very nice dress. Got it.

**

Denis opened the door of his house, leading me into the house. As we walked over to his mom, he placed his hand on my lower back.

"Mom, this is Alexandria, Arabella Alexandria."

She turned around, smiling brightly when she saw me. She pulled me into a hug, shocking me. I slowly hugged back, not very comfortable with the uneasiness I was feeling.

"It's so nice to meet you. You're a very beautiful young girl." She complimented, winking at Denis.

"Thank you Mrs.Stoff." I said, giving her a small smile.

"Call me Nataliia."

I nodded my head, looking at Denis. He was already looking at me, smiling. Strange.

"Let's eat."

**

I left Denis's house with something running through me. It made me feel something. Something I haven't felt in years. It made me feel...happy?

**

She's starting to have emotions again. Yay!