October 14th, 2015

"Alexandria talk to me!" Denis yelled, following me down the hall.

I continued to ignore him, walking down the hall faster. Somehow he managed to catch up to me, grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"Arabella please.." He pleaded.

"Y-you've never called me by my first name before." I say, stepping back.

"What did I do wrong?" He asks.

"You're dating someone who hates my guts Denis!" I yell, causing him to flinch.

"I didn't know okay?!"

I shake my head, turning around and walking away.

**

For the rest of the morning, I ignored Denis. When gym came I decided to finally talk to him. I walked over to him, clearing my throat and causing him to look at me.

"I want to talk to you." I say.

"I don't want to talk to you." He said, getting up.

"Y-you don't? Why?" I ask, giving him a questioning look.

"Because I don't want to. I can't talk to you anymore." Denis walks off.

"Did she tell you not to?" I ask, following him.

He turns around, an annoyed expression on his face.

"And if she did, what are you gonna do?" He asks, stepping towards me.

"I-I-" I stutter, Denis cutting me off.

"Nothing. You're not gonna do anything. Just go back to that girl who didn't talk at all or socialized with anyone. I don't want to be and can't be your friend anymore Alexandria." He spits, no emotion showing at all.

I began to tear up, hurt and distrust running through me. A tear slips down my cheek, Denis noticing and he begins to look worried.

"Alexandria I d-"

"Don't. Just don't." I cut him off, running into the girls locker room.

I sat on the bench inside, covering my face and I cried. I don't even remember when the last time I cried was. Someone began to laugh, causing me to look up.

"It definitely sucks to be you now, doesn't it?" Madison asks, smirking at me.

"You did this."

"Yeah and what are you gonna do? Nothing, you're not gonna do anything." She laughs, walking out of the locker room.

I began to cry again, questioning everything. How could he?

**

"Arabella?" Ben asks, walking into my room.

I looked at him, quickly wiping a tear. He sat by me on my bed, giving me a small smile.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry.." Ben apologizes.

"It's not your fault." I mumble.

"I know. If it makes you feel any better, after I leave your house, I'm going to band practice and I'm gonna call Denis out on being a dick to you for no reason." He smiles, rubbing my back.

"I trusted him... I let him in.. Then he does that.."

"Do you have feelings for Denis?" Ben asks, causing me to look at him.

"I'm not sure.." I respond, telling the truth.

**

•Denis•

"What the fuck Denis?!" Ben yells, walking into the room.

We all look at him, confused on his outburst.

"What did I do?" I ask.

He grabs me by my shirt and slams me against the wall.

"What the hell?!" I fume, not liking Ben's actions.

"You fucking hurt her! Do you even realize that?!" Ben yells in my face.

"Who?!"

"Arabella you dick!"

I looked at Ben, as he let's go of my shirt and steps back.

"You fucking hurt her and you don't even seem sorry."

"I had no choice!" I yell.

"Because your fucking girlfriend Madison doesn't like her?! Who fucking cares! Arabella is the girl you talked about since last year! You finally talk to her and become her best friend and ruining it by pulling some lousy shit like this!" Ben yells. "Do you even know how she feels about you?!"

"I don't know how she feels!"

"Before we even met her and before you even moved here, she never once smiled. After you two started talking, everyone could tell there was a change in her. You changed her Denis!"

I starred at the ground, knowing I fucked up majorly. Madison told me that she didn't want me to be friends with Arabella anymore. She told me exactly what to say to her and if I didn't do it, she would've broke up with me. I should've let her break up with me.

"We all know you have feelings for Arabella." James cuts in.

He's right, I do have feelings for her. What are the chances I could ever be with her? Zero now.

**

I kind of feel like this chapter sucks, so I'm sorry if it does.

Arabella cried for the first time in a long time, Denis fucked up because of Madison, Arabella may have feelings for Denis, Denis has feelings for Arabella. What's going to happen next? We'll see.