March 15th, 2016

Spring.
The season of new comings.. or so my mother says.

**

"Arabella!" Bree yells, running over to me.

I stop walking, waiting for her.

In the past three months, Bree and I grew even more closer, we were almost inseparable. Denis and I were like that when we first started dating, but ever since Valentines day, he became distant, off. Whenever I would bring it up, an argument would also start. It wasn't the same anymore.

"Are you sure you can't come?" Bree asks, walking with me.

"Positive, I have to study and complete a bunch of assignments." I say, reminding her.

"Ugh, I wish you could." She sighs, causing me to laugh.

**

"Arabella, someone is at the door for you!" My mother yells from downstairs.

I walk downstairs and towards the front door. I open the door, seeing Denis. I give him a small smile and walk out, closing the door behind me.

**

short chapter, i know, and a huge time jump. but i've honestly lost idea for this story, seeing as i haven't been updating. since i can't really come up with anything, i believe it's time for this book to come to an end. i say about 20 more chapters before it's over.

yes i'm ending it on a cliffhanger, i'll be posting the second part tomorrow, so don't come after me