September 18th, 2015

Happiness.

I felt happiness.

I haven't felt that in such a long time, it was new to actually feel something.

I feel happy mostly when I'm with Denis. There's something about him that makes me feel happy. He's interested in me for a reason. A reason that I'm going to find out.

No, I'm not attracted to Denis in that way. Yes, he is good looking and very kind, but he's just a friend.

**

"Sleepover tonight, at my place." Bree said, standing by my locker.

"W-what time?" I ask, this would be my first sleepover since I was eight.

"Come over around six?"

"Six, yeah that's okay." I said, earning a smile.

She walked off, going over towards my brother.

**

"This is my room."

I walked into Bree's room. The walls were a light blue, all her furniture was white. She had a rack of clothes in a corner of her room. Her bed spread was grey and layered. She had a shelf full of trophies, medals, and awards.

"Cozy."

"Let's get started, I have a lot planned!"

**

"So what's going on between you and Denis?" She asked, nudging my shoulder.

"He's a good friend."

"You don't find him hot?" She giggled.

"He is attractive and kind." I said, smiling.

"You have a crush!" She exclaimed.

"Oh no, I don't like Denis like that."

"Arabella has a crush! She has a crush!"

"I don't." I laughed.

"You laughed!" She smiled. "I'm really glad you're actually talking to me."

"Why did you still talk to me, even though I never talked to you?" I asked.

"Because I had hope. I hoped that one day I would come up to you and talk, and you would talk back." She smiled.

I smiled back, feeling happy again. Knowing that she never thought about giving up on having a friendship with me, made me happy.

**

Sorry for updating late.

I'm slowly making her feel different emotions. Starting with happiness.