December 21st, 2015

I laid in bed, starring at the ceiling. My thoughts were swarming my head, leaving me in a pit of my emotions. Emotions. Emotions I didn't even start feeling until Denis. Denis.

I sit up, running my fingers through my hair. Someone knocks on my door, I get up and walk over to it. I open the door, seeing Denis.

"Your mom let me in. Can we talk?" He asks.

I walk away from the door and sit on my bed. He walks in and closes the door behind him. He sits on the couch I have, looking at me. I look away and look at my feet.

"Arabella please look at me."

"I can't." I say, my voice coming out as a whisper.

"Ara-"

"Denis no. I can't look at you because if I do, all I'm going to see is you kissing someone else." I said loudly.

He sighs, looking at his feet. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. "I keep on fucking up with you, I-I don't know why I do, I just. I just do for some reason and all I can say is that I'm sorry Arabella."

I stand up and begin to pace back and forth.

"You have hurt me so many times Denis, because of you, I experienced what it was like to be hurt, for the first time in a long time." I said, blinking back tears. "Because of you I experienced things I haven't felt in a long time."

"It's not all just because of me." He says, looking at me.

"It is all because of you! Because of you, on the second day of school, after you attempted to talk to me, I decided to take my medicine, to see if it would give me the courage to talk as well. Because of you, I smiled for the first time in eight years! Because of you, I felt anger, released tears when you hurt me. Because of you Denis, I began to feel again, to feel emotions I haven't felt in so long. You changed me Denis, how have you not realized that you have changed me?" I explain, then shut my eyes and turn around.

He gets up and turns me around to face him.

"Every time I let you in, you in some way hurt me. Every time. And each time I forgive you because I don't want to let go of you. Because I think that you won't hurt me again." I say.

"Arabella I don't like hurting you. Both times I did, I didn't mean to. I didn't know that she was going to kiss me, I'm being honest. Did I react fast enough? No, I'll admit that, I should've and I didn't. God Arabella I like you so fucking much but I keep fucking up. And this time I've probably done it, and probably have actually lost you for good." He says, wiping a tear off my cheek.

"Denis you mean way too much to me. We're not perfect, mistakes will be made. You want want to know why I also forgive you?" I ask and he nods his head. "Because I'm absolutely terrified of losing you for good."

And with that he kisses me, gently and passionately. I cup his face and kiss him back. As we pull away, he kisses my forehead and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm terrified of losing you as well." He breathes.

And I thought to myself "Is this what it's like to be in love? To fall in love? Because if it is, then I'm beginning to fall down the long path and who knows how hard the impact will be."

"Denis." I say. "I'm sorry I'm not an easy person to want."

He pulls away a bit and looks at me with surprise.

"Who said I wanted easy? I don't crave easy, I crave goddamn difficult."

**

GUYS IM KIND OF SHOOK BY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE WOWZ

ALSO THAT LAST PART WHERE SHE APOLIGIZES FOR NOT BEINF EAZY AND HE SAYS HE CRAVES GODDAMN DIFFICULT, I GOT THAT FROM THIS POEM BOOK CALLED "Milk and Honey" BY Rupi Kaur, AND I RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD AND IT'LL HAVE YOU THINKING AND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. TRUST ME.

Also, thaNk you FOR 6K READS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS AND YOURE THE BEST AND THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO READ THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH I UPDATED SO FLIPPING SLOW DUE TO SCHOOL

Now, do you guys believe that Arabella and Denis are beginning to love each other? Hmmmm