April 15th, 2016

"Arabella..."

"Arabella.."

"Arabella."

"Arabella!"

I wake up, seeing my parents smiling at me, holding a cupcake with a candle on it.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." My mom says, sitting on my bed. "Make a wish."

I think for a minute on what I wanted to wish about. I close my eyes then blow the candle out.

"What did you wish?" My dad asks, smiling.

"If I told you, it wouldn't come true." I say, laughing.

My mom kisses my head and sets the cupcake on it's plate, sitting on my nightstand. They walk out of my room, to go do the same thing to Adam.

Eighteen years old.

After I turned seventeen, I never expected so many things to happen in just a matter of a year. The best year of my life.

**

I walked out of my bathroom, almost jumping out of my skin.

"God, you scared me." I say, holding my chest.

Denis turns around and smiles at me.

"Sorry, your parents said you were in you room, heard the shower, so I figured I just wait until you got out." He chuckles.

He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me. I smile at him, and wrap my arms around him.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Bree should be here soon." I say.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to see you real quick before I got ready." He says. "I'll see you tonight?"

"Definitely." I promise, smiling.

He smiles and kisses my cheek, then leaves.

**

"Arabella you look beautiful." Ben compliments.

"Thank you." I say, smiling.

I was wearing a black and gray dress, that was see through below the thigh. Bree had straightened my hair and gave me a smokey eye look to go with the dress.

The song changes to "That Kind Of Love" by MAX.

"Oh not a slow song." Cameron whines, sitting down.

I smile at his childish behavior, setting my bag on the table, next to Bree's. Everyone turns their head to someone behind me, a confused look on their face.

"I've never needed much. Just that simple rush, moment you walk in."

"May I have this dance?"

**
This chapter is split into two parts, even though this one is short and the next one is a tad bit longer. I just wanted to give an extra chapter, since there would be only four chapters left if this was one part.

Five chapters left guys, then an epilogue and final authors note. No sequel.