December 9th, 2015

"Can you tell me why it's Wednesday, and you and Denis are awkward around each other at school. But yesterday, I saw him leaving your house. Any explanation?" Bree asks, closing her locker.

"We were working on homework for History." I lie, crossing my arms.

"Homework?" She arches a brow.

I nod my head and smile.

"Okay.. well I heard that Ben was planning on asking you out."

"Wait what?" I ask.

"He's going to ask you out." She says, walking towards the cafeteria.

I follow her, thinking about what she said. Why would Ben want to ask me out?

We walked into the cafeteria and over to the table we sat at. Bree kisses Adam's cheek and sat down. I sat down and sent a quick smile towards Denis. He smiled back and went back to eating.

"After school today, we go to the diner?" Sam asks, sitting down.

"Yeah sure, we haven't been there in a while." Bree says.

"Been where?" Ben asks, sitting next to me.

"The diner." Cameron jumps in.

"Why are we going there?" James asks.

"Well, we all haven't hung out together outside of school in a while and I really want to go to the diner." Sam said.

"I'll go." Adam says, with a mouthful of fries.

"I'm not up for it today." Denis speaks.

I arch a brow at him and he shakes his head. I turn my head and see Ben looking at me. He smiles and I smile back.

"Are you gonna go to the diner?" Ben asks.

"Yeah I'll go." I said.

"Consider is a date." Bree laughs.

I look at Denis, seeing that he's slightly glaring at Ben. I move my hand under the table and grab his, squeezing it. He stops glaring and smiles at me.

**

"Oh sweet, sweet home." Sam said, walking into the dinner.

We follow in after him, going over to the table we usually sit at. Everyone orders and talks about random stuff.

"I thought he wasn't coming." James says, casing us all to look at him.

"Who?" Bree asks.

"Denis."James points at the door and we all look.

Denis stands by the door, scanning the room. Once he sees us, he walks over and sits down.

"Thought you weren't coming mate." Cameron chuckles.

"I thought about it and didn't want you guys to have much fun without me." Denis laughs, looking at the menu.

"Arabella, can I ask you something?" Ben asks me, everyone's attention on him.

"Yeah, go ahead." I said.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Fuck no." Denis says.

Everyone looks at Denis and Bree arches a brow at him.

"Excuse me lad?" Ben asks.

"She will not go on a date with you." Denis scoffs.

"Why is that?" Bree smirks.

Everyone is still looking at Denis, confused on his outburst.

"Because you can't go on a date with my girlfriend."

"I knew it!" Bree yells and jumps up.

"Wait what?" I ask, now saying something.

"That why you guys have been acting awkward around each other at school, but would send glances and smiles to each other. Why I saw him leaving your house yesterday when I came over. Why you were all smiling when I picked you up from his house on Saturday. I made a plan with Ben, to get you guys to finally come out and say it. You guys are dating!" Bree rambles.

"Well about fucking time." Ben laughs, patting Denis's back.

Everyone goes back to talking about whatever, after congratulating Denis and I. Denis puts his arm around me and smiles.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asks.

I smile and lean in, kissing him. He kisses back and smiles into the kiss. The sound of a camera goes off, causing us to stop kissing. I look at Bree, seeing that she's holding up her phone.

"What? I like taking pictures for memories and you guys looked cute." She says, smiling innocently.

I shake my head and chuckle, leaning my head on Denis's shoulder. He kisses my head, then talks to Sam about the show on Friday.

**

I might be taking a break from updating, as said in my rant posted before this. Maybe, I'm not sure yet.

If AA forgets all about The Black, I'm gonna be done with them. I'm not saying the perform it live, because fuck no it wouldn't be the same. But they better still acknowledge the whole album.

Also, thank you for 4k reads!!! Thank you so so so much, you guys are amazing!

By the end of this year, I believe this story will have 5k reads, maybe 6k.

Also for the sequel, should I make Denis still be in AA or him not be in it, but still making music?