April 1st, 2016

Denis•

It's been a few weeks since we broke up. After the first two weeks, she came back to school. She walked into school smiling, as if she didn't spend the last two weeks locked up in her room, crying.

She hasn't seen me since our last conversation in the hallway. I haven't gone to the class that I had with her, I tried my best to make sure she didn't see me in the hallway. I wanted her to keep that smile on her face.

I miss her, I do, but it was for the best. I can't risk hurting her anymore, she's better off without me.

I haven't talked to the guys since they kicked me out of the band. I've completely distanced myself from everyone.

•Arabella•

"Guess what's in two weeks!" Bree exclaims, closing her locker.

"What?" I ask, looking at her.

"Your birthday and prom! They're both on the same day!" She says, smiling.

"I already know how I'm going to spend that day, at home, binge watching Supergirl." I say.

"No you're not!" Bree yells, causing me to roll my eyes. "You're going to prom and you're going to have the best birthday ever. I promise you."

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask, causing Bree to smile. "Alright, I'll go."

Bree claps her hands together and smiles widely. I smile, looking back at the ground.

**

"What are you guys going to do about the band?" Adam asks, grabbing a fry.

"Not sure lad, but we'll figure something out." James says, shrugging his shoulders.

"We better figure something out fast, people are starting to get annoyed with us." Cam groans.

The bell by the entrance of the diner rings, signaling someone just walked in. I look over seeing Denis, the smile on my face vanishing. He glances over then completely looks over, looking at me.

"Arabella?" Bree asks, shaking me.

I continue looking at Denis, ignoring Bree. She looks over at Denis, seeing what has my attention. My eyes begin to tear up, as I finally look away from him.

"We're going to figure something out now." Ben says.

"You invited him?!" Bree asks, arching a brow.

"He texted me saying he wanted to talk." Ben says.

I look at Denis again, seeing that he was walking over. He stops in front of the table, slightly smiling.

"Glad you came." Ben says.

Denis looks over at me.

"Arabella."

I shake my hand and stand up, walking around the table and towards the door. I walk out of the diner, towards my car.

"Arabella!" Denis yells, following me.

I turn around, once I reach my car, looking at him.

"Don't. Just don't." I whisper, before getting into my car.

I drive off, glancing in the mirror, seeing Denis watching me drive off. Once I drive a bit down the road, I pull over and let out a sob.