August 28th, 2015

Friday..

Last day of the first week..

Meaning pep rally day..

Every year there's a pep rally on the first Friday of the school year, to kick the year off. I never attend them, I always stay in the band room. It's the only room in the school that's unlocked during the pep rally.

All week, I've been taking my medicine for a change. It's had an affect on me, I've been talking and smiling in just a matter of a few days.

**

Everyone was called down to the gym for the pep rally. I snuck away from the group of students, heading towards the band room. Like always, it was unlocked.

I sat by the piano, staring at the sheet of music. Someone was playing the song "A Thousand Years". I know how to play the piano a little bit, still need some practice.

"This is where you ran off to." Someone said, causing me to jump.

I turned around, seeing Denis pick up a drum stick.

"Why aren't you at the pep rally?"

"Not a fan of them." I said, looking at Denis as he sat next to me.

"I don't get you." He said. "You don't talk to anyone, always rush to class, don't go to any social gathering at school and yes I've noticed. During gym you stayed by the coach, you eat with your parents, and whenever someone talks to you, you look very uncomfortable, like right now."

He payed attention to that stuff. Why?

"I can't figure you out, but I want to. I want to know the little things about you. I want to know what shapes you into who you are today." He pushes a strand of hair, behind my ear.

"Y-you do?"

"Yeah, there's also another thing I've noticed."

"What?" I asked, as he leaned closer.

"Whenever I'm close to you or even just speaking to you, you bite you lip." He whispered, causing me to stop biting my lip.

My eyes widen once he said that. Do I bite my lip everytime he's close or speaks to me? Why would I bite my lip?

What is his interest with me?

"Why me?" I asked, searching his eyes.

"Because there's something about you that's enthralling Alexandria."

**

I changed some stuff up, but it's perfectly fine. I'm planning on making this story about 70 chapters long? Not completely sure yet.