December 4th, 2015

*A/N: Yes, I split this chapter into three parts, this is the last part*

I kissed him back, moving my hands to cup his face. He laid back on the bed, as I straddled him. His hands moved down, placed on top of my bum. I moved my hand from his face and grabbed his, moving it back to my waist. I felt him smirk into the kiss. He flipped us over, to where he was on top and I was under him. He pulled away and looked at me. I searched his face before leaning in and placing one last kiss on his lips.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to kiss you." He breaths.

"As much as you've wanted to bite my lip?" I ask, causing him to chuckle.

He gets off of me and stands up. I sit up, fixing his shirt.

"What are we doing?" I ask, sitting criss-cross.

"What?"

"What are we doing? Earlier today, I wanted nothing to do with you, now all I want is for you to kiss me again." I say. "I thought you were with Madison again.."

"No. Madison and I broke up almost two months ago. We weren't ever fuck buddies. On black friday, she called me and I went to her house. Yeah, she wanted sex, but I didn't give it to her. Since I wouldn't, she made me go shopping with her." He explains, leaning against his dresser.

I nod my head and look at the floor.

"What do you want?" I ask, looking up from him.

"What do I want?" He asks, leaning off of his dresser. "I want you."

He walks over to me and grabs my hand, pulling me up.

"I want to be to kiss you whenever I want. To hold your hand, to hug you and tell you how much you mean to me. I want to tell people about you and how lucky I am to have you. I want to take you out on stupid little dates. I want to be able to call you mine, and for you to be able to call me yours." He says.

"Then why do you keep pushing me away?"

"Because I'm not good at relationships. I want to do all of those things, but I'm not good at it." He tells me, turning away.

I grab his hand, causing him to turn around and look at me.

"I wasn't good at friendships, what makes you think I'll be good at a relationship?" I chuckle.

"I don't want to hurt you, more than I've already have." He says.

"Then don't. Don't hurt me anymore. Try not to. Try for me, please." I plead.

He nods his head, then leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back before he pulls away and leans his forehead against mine.

"Be mine. Please." He whispers.

"You don't have to ask." I whisper, then kiss him again.

**
ITS MY BIRTHDAY, WOOP WOOP

They're finally together!

Madison isn't gone yet, but she is done with Denis. That's all I'm telling you guys.