April 9th, 2016

After yesterday, Denis and I got back together, sort of. He wanted to keep us a secret for now, just keeping us between us felt like the best thing to do to him. It doesn't matter much to me, I'm just happy that I have him back. That's all I've wanted for the past few weeks, was to have him back.

Bree runs into my room, smiling widely, while holding a huge envelope. She jumps onto my bed, shoving the envelope into my hands.

"What is this?" I ask, looking at it.

"Open it!" She says eagerly.

I look at the envelope, seeing that it was from the University of Seattle. I open it, taking the folded paper out first. I unfold the paper and read it.

"Dear Arabella Alexandria, congratulations! You have been accepted to attend the fall term this year, at the University Of Seattle." I read, my eyes widening. "Oh my god! I got in!"

"You got in!" Bree exclaims, hugging me.

"I have to tell Denis." I say, looking for my phone.

"Wait, why would you tell him?" Bree asks, arching a brow.

I mentally face palm myself for what I just said.

"Because he would love to hear that I got in. I talked about it all the time with him. We may be broken up, still doesn't mean he wouldn't want to know." I say, finishing with a smile.

Bree nods her head, looking down at her phone, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well tell him later, you need to tell your parents of course." Bree says, smiling.

We walk out of my room and to my parents office.

I did it. I actually did it.

**

I hand Denis the letter and sit on his bed. He reads it then smiles at me, before pulling my into his arms and spinning me around.

"I'm so proud of you Alexandria." He says, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"I still can't believe it, I actually got in." I say, smiling widely.

He smiles and kisses me.

"Well you better believe it." He says, after he pulls away.

I smile and pull his face towards mine and kiss him again.

**

Short chapter, also a filler chapter, but I wanted to include something like this so here you go.