The Files.

Hazel Marie Starr.

Gender: Female.

Age: 19.

Birthdate: 11 September, 1994.

Lives: London, England.

Born: Wellington, New Zealand.

Appearance: Brown, long wavy hair, ocean-blue eyes, pale skin, thin, and around Niall's height.

Family:
Jeremy- Dad (deceased)
Alice- Mum.
Kat- Sister.
Tom- Brother.
Cynthia- Cousin.

Best Friends:
Kat Starr.
Niall Horan.
Cynthia Starr.
Harry Styles.
Louis Tomlinson.
Liam Payne.
Zayn Malik.

Loves:
Food, music, Nandos, singing to herself, Little Mix, playing piano and guitar, P.E., Ed Sheeran and hanging out with the One Direction boys.

Hates:
Spiders, being insecure, heights, being center of attention, bullies, Jason, coffee, coca cola, and when someone holding a sharp knife gets too close to her.

Hazel is a very beautiful and intriguing girl, and catches people's eyes all the time, but she isn't very popular at school, and doesn't have friends to hang out with, so they keep away. But she is a fun loving person, and is very insecure about her looks and what she does. She is clueless when it comes to fashion, so that's when Kat and Cynthia step in to help her around that. She's nice, fun, clumsy, puts other's needs before hers, and just loves to hangout with people who won't judge her. She never likes to offend people, so she leaves the insulting to her younger sister, Kat, to do for her.
She's insanely in love with Nandos and playing her musical instruments, which Niall and her both have in common.

Katherine [Kat] Alice Starr.

Gender: Female.

Age: 16.

Birthdate: 21 June, 1997.

Lives: London, England.

Born: Wellington, New Zealand.

Appearance: Long, blonde straight hair, chocolate-brown eyes, pale skin, thin, tall for her age, so as tall, or taller than Niall.

Family:
Jeremy- Dad (deceased)
Alice- Mum.
Hazel- Sister.
Tom- Brother.
Cynthia- Cousin.

Best Friends:
Hazel Starr.
Harry Styles.
Zayn Malik.
Cynthia Starr.
Louis Tomlinson.
Niall Horan.
Liam Payne.

Loves:
Dresses- she finds them fascinating, converse, twitter, her cellphone, One Direction, laptops, being obnoxious to people, making jokes, bossing people around, hugging Harry Styles, and secretly reads magazines for the latest gossip on One Direction.

Hates:
People making fun of her friends, especially Hazel, reading books (besides magazines), spiders, clowns, and guys who flirt with her too much.

Kat is a beautiful young teenager who's always center of attention in her year group at school, but doesn't like talking about her very personal life with people she hardly knows. She knows whats hot and whats not in the closet. She loves Harry Styles, but in a brotherly-way now, instead of a romantic way. She's very obnoxious, intimidating, and and always thinks she's right. Lets just say, if her and another person were in a heated conversation, she'd win, by far. She is a lot like Louis; very loud, into joking around and making fun. She is good at figuring people out.

Cynthia Leigh Starr.

Gender: Female.

Age: 20

Birthdate: 27 May, 1993

Lives: London, England.

Born: Wellington, New Zealand.

Appearance: Long, blonde straight hair, emerald-green eyes, pale-tan skin, thin, and average height.

Family:
Matt- Dad.
Jane- Mum.
Hazel- Cousin.
Kat- Cousin.
Tom- Cousin.

Best Friends:
Louis Tomlinson.
Hazel Starr.
Kat Starr.
Zayn Malik.
Liam Payne.
Niall Horan.
Harry Styles.

Loves:
Fashion, clothes, cellphones, being bossy, driving, movies, partying, makeup, concerts, music, hanging with Louis Tomlinson.

Hates:
Dentists, coffee, awkwardness, bullies, and dogs.

Cynthia is a beautiful young woman, just like the rest of the Starr family, and can be really controlling over people, but will always be friendly afterwards, unless she hates that person... She loves to know what's going on and what the latest gossip is. She likes fashion, which makes her very fashionable, and always has nice clothes. She's always been outgoing, and can act a little crazy-weird around guys that she likes, which has happened throughout her whole life. She loves cats, but is terrified of dogs, ever since one chased her, and she ended up breaking her arm when she was 10. She absolutely adores One Direction, and listens to their music secretly while her cousins are at school, and she loves singing along to their songs in the shower. She can be as serious as Liam, and kind and gentle like Harry, but can also be as shy and quiet as Zayn.

Authors Note:

Hey! Sorry I couldn't update on Thursday. I was sick, and I still am. As you know, I don't have wifi at home, so I update when I get to school, which I didn't go to.

Anyways, sorry this isn't a real chapter, thats because I'm sorting out the next chapter, because its kind of confusing... So... I might update it tomorrow or Monday, just depending on how much I do.

So... Lets just hope I'm not sick on Monday, because I have to do a speech to say to my whole class... Actually, I hope I'm sick on Monday... So.. Please comment, vote, share... Bye guys!

~Hamashma ✌