Chapter 52: Change My Mind

Hazel's POV.

Niall's coming back today.

One Direction's coming back today. Niall's coming back today.

Niall's coming back today.

That's all I can think about.

Nothing else.

Yes, I am kind of freaking out over here. I mean, the last time Niall and I talked was when we skyped... I don't know what his plan is, but I know it's not good.

What's he going to do with Chris?

What's Chris going to do with him?

God only knows.

But when he- I mean when they come, what am I going to wear? Something nice? No, I don't want to look good, or that'll make Niall think that I want him. Should I wear something bad? No, I'll look like I'm trying too hard.

"Are you done talking to yourself?" Kat laughed, leaning on the door frame, while I searched through all my clothes.

Great, talking out loud again. I should stop that.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, throwing my clothes everywhere, searching.

"Do you need help? That whole conversation to yourself revealed everything that I need to know. You want to wear something nice, but don't want to look slutty and needy. You want to wear something equally bad, or you'll look pathetic and needy. You know what, I think whatever you wear, you're going to look needy." Kat summed up.

"We'll thanks, sister. That really did help." I said sarcastically.

"Hmm... you know what I'm thinking? Go for something casual, but not too casual, if you know what I mean." she shrugged.

"That didn't help either."

"Fine," she got down on her hands and knees like I was, "I'll pick something out."

----

After half an hour, we actually came to a decision.

"Okay, yeah, I think this dress looks nice on you," she made me turn around in circles, so she could inspect what I was wearing, "You should wear this peachy pink colour more often."

My doorbell suddenly rang, so I went down stairs to see who was there.

Oh gosh, what if it's them? But this is way too early. There said they'd come at 3:00pm, not 12:00pm. Maybe they caught an earlier plane? No, why would they do that?

I finally got to the door and opened it, "Chris," I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey," he hugged me back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We're going out for lunch remember? Nice dress." he smiled.

"Thank you. Oh, I am so sorry, I thought we were having lunch tomorrow." I bit my lip.

"Do you think we could still go? I booked a table."

"Oh, I didn't know. I'd love to still go. I'll just get my bag." I walked up stairs to look for it in the pile of clothes that I left on the floor.

"Do you really think you'll last?" Kat asked.

"What are on about?"

"You and Chris. Do you think you guys will last?"

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, um, let's see..." she pointed to her chin, "Maybe because Niall is coming back today. He still loves you, obviously, and you still love him. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you're just going to fall for him all over again and split it off with poor Chris. Something is bound to happen, because you and Niall are meant for each other. We've got a happily ever after over here... besides Chris of course," she chuckled.