Chapter 42: I'm Not Friends With One Direction

Authors Note:

I'm really sorry it's late. WAY too many assessments going on for me right now, and especially at the same time. it's sucks. At least it's due tomorrow.

READ IT UNTIL THE END OF THE CHAPTER, OKAY???!!!!??!?!?!?

~~~~~

Chapter 42: I'm Not Friends With One Direction.

Hazel's POV.

"Don't worry. I think I know what you're thinking, and he would never cheat on you or break your heart, alright? He's not that kind of person. Everyone knows that. And I've known him long enough to know that never ever, would he do anything to hurt you. Not on my watch, anyway." Liam gave me a reassuring smile and a pat on the arm, after I had told him what I knew.

"Thanks, Liam. I was starting to doubt. But I guess I was wrong. Niall would never do that." I smiled. "Want to go out?"

"What?" Liam's eyes widened.

"No, silly! Not dating! Who do you think I am after that conversation? Just, you know... Out somewhere. I don't want to stay cooped up in my room all day." I waved my arms around, showing that we were still in my room.

"Oh, phew. Sure. Where to?" he put on his jacket.

"Hmmm... Pizza?" I suggested, and put on my own jacket.

"Sounds good. Lets go." he smiled and we walked out of my room.

***

"Wow... I'm so full..." Liam sat back in his seat, at the pizza place.

"Me too..." we both stared at the last slice to pizza that was in the almost empty box.

"Want to have it?" he asked.

"You can. We don't want to waste it." I leaned back in my seat.

"Exactly, so you have it." he proudly smiled.

I laughed. "Why don't we halve it?" I suggested.

"Halve a slice of pizza? How the hell do we do that?" he laughed and shook his head.

"Well... You bite one halve, while I have the other. It will be hard to rip." I shrugged.

"And this is why we're friends." he grabbed the pizza and bit halve, and passed over the other.

"L-Liam? Liam Payne? C-Could I have your autograph?" a star-strucked girl, around the age of 15 came over to us, with a napkin and pen.

"Sure, love. What's your name?" he asked.

"Abby Cook..." she looked like she was about to cry.

"Don't cry, Abby. Want a picture of Liam as well?" I pat her shoulder.

"Great idea, Hazel." Liam said.

She looked at me, realizing I was here too.
"Hazel? As in, Hazel Starr?" Her eyes widened.

Please don't throw a drink on me, please don't throw a drink on me...

"Yep. That's me." I smiled.

"Omg... This is SO awesome! First Liam, and then Hazel Starr? This is so cool..." she said as she tried to get her phone out of her handbag, but failing with her jittery fingers. She's so excited.

"And I'm not even the famous one." I giggled and got her phone out for her.

"But you're so amazing, and beautiful. I've seen videos and interviews of you. You're so funny! No wonder Niall fell for you! I don't see why some people still don't really like you. Oh! And I found that fake engagement thing with Niall so funny!" She fumbled with her phone to get it on camera.