Chapter Eleven: Sciamachy

Sciamachy (n.) A battle againts imaginary enemies; fighting your own shadow

(Charlie's POV)

I fell asleep but half awake. I was consciously feeling the agony of having to endure the pain that was tearing my head apart into two. My own body giving me uncomfort, betraying me. It was like it didn't want me. I dind't want it either.

I can feel myself pursing my lips and uncontrollably moving my body as I tried to subside the pain in my head. I was asleep and my eyes were closed but I was fully aware of the pain.. And the lucid visions.

A hallway with a sea of people. I ran and ran, shoving people away. I have never felt so lonely in a crowded hallway. But then I stopped. I stopped and saw your face enlighten in this loaded corridor. I saw you.

It was like my chest dropped and these people are all a blur when I first saw you. When I first saw you I didn't know who you were or what you were. I was fascinated by how you made my system stop with your sight. It was like you took all the air that was in my lungs, all the debree and splinters inside of me and gave me fluttering butterflies. I felt my soul escape through my eyes as it enlarged by my sight,.. asking my brain if it was playing tricks or what I see is reality

"Louis?" I barely whispered in my sleep.

The name suddenly gave me chills from toe to my head that transformed to a gut wrenching pain. its as if my whole body was numb and all the nerves went to my skull. I wanted to shout. I wanted to scream. I wanted to pop my head to end it but I can't. I can feel my hands and knees curling. My muscles contracting, my body, bursting. God, end this.

Everything was a blur but you weren't. How I felt when my shoes got in touch with the grass or how the sunlight touched my face, how I tightly gripped my notebooks to my chest, those were senseless things that I dismissed. But the way that I was approaching to you, the way that you approached me, the smile on your face, the wrinkles and folds that your muscles made, how your hands bent forward to shake mine and the way it felt when our skin first made contact. Those feelings were highlighted cause I felt like I was never gonna feel them anymore or see them or hear your high pitched tone of voice when you said your name and when I repeated it, it was a melody I sung for you, your name from my voice to you was a performance I cannot forget. And when you echoed my name back to my ears, the vibration sent shivers down my spine as I wanted to record it and put it on replay as it were a song that I would never get tired of, a song incomparable to any other. Cause the ways your lips moved to it, I swore, you broke down all my walls.

I felt myself starting to moan uncontrollably as the pain tortured me, killing me, slowly and painfully. What did I do to deserve this? 

"I love you" you said. Scary how those one sentence, three words and eight letters can change you in a way unparalleled to any other. How it came out of your lips and how your eyes confirmed it. Your eyes that showed extra luminosity to the mystery of your colors. Green, Grey and Blue. I saw every inch of every atom in your eyes, how it shouts for me like my skin shouts for the way your hands held my hips so gentle that I faint inside and how you asked if I do love you back and with no hesitation I said

"It's no doubt that I do.. I love you too" I murmured. It was followed by the sound of myself screaming and shouting.. fumbling in pain as the vision of your face connecting with mine in a passionate kiss deteriorates my soul. Ripping off my sanity as I uncontrollably let out the opposite of what I felt. Sweet fireworkds to a tragic bomb. I want my head to explode as it feels like a chainsaw was slowly puncturing my head.

(Harry's POV) 

Me and Louis sprinted to Charlie's room as we heard her shouting. I opened the door widely as we saw her curled up in bed, crying and screaming for the pain that she felt. She fisted her hair as she kept fumbling in bed.

I pulled her up to me as I sat on her bed, nervously trying to handle her.

"Wake up" I said shaking her a bit. "Charlie, wake up!" 

Louis kneeled on the floor to face her and cupped his hands to her face "Baby, baby, wake up, Charlie" His eyes searched for her hidden ones, hidden beneath the tears and pain.

"I'm awake! I-Im awake!'" She cried out load as she embraced Louis and cried to him. Louis comforting her with every way that he can.

"Its just a dream, Its just a bad nightmare, Charlie" Louis repeated as we were both helpessly clueless on what we can do to stop it.

"It hurts.. it hurts so bad" She cried, hugging Louis in a way she would when she's horricially scared.

I felt so disabled.. My greatest fear, my poor little sister in pain and theres nothing I can do about it.. I felt my pride and ego mock me. I grew angry for no reason as the memory of her drowning because of me came up to my memory. She drowned because of my fault. She was in pain because of my fault. She got in therapy for years because of my fault. She's scared of water because of my fault.

"Where does it hurt baby? Louis asked her, rubbing his hands gently to his back.

"Baby, baby... baby" She murmured and we could barely hear her. She gasped as she was crying out loud that her breathing pattern was mixed. "I-I'ts hurts in my head. Make it stop. Make it stop!" 

I can't. You can't, Harry.

"Lets get her to a hospital"I said, it was anyone's first instinct.

"NO!" She shouted at me.

"Youre in pain!" I shouted, trying to controll myself, I don't want to be mad at her.

"Well call Lexie then!" She spat back.

I got hold of myself and tried to calmly say "There is nothing better that she can do about it" I pursed my lips as I looked at her.

"Well at least she can do something about it!"