Chapter Twenty Two: Aisling

Aisling (n.) (Irish) A vision or a dream; An Irish poetic genre when Ireland appears to a poet in a form of a beautiful woman.

(Jane's POV)

"What are we preparing?" I asked Lyaa.

"Well I dont know what do they like anyway?"

"Well I want sweets but I have braces"

"Fuck the dentists, I have braces too" Lyaa smiled at me.

"Hey" we heard an irish accent at the door.

"hey" We replied to the blonde guy that was looking at us.

"So what are we eating?" he sat on the tall stool and leaned on the island counter.

"We honestly dont know, im not good at this" Lyaa walked towards the refrigerator and opened it.

"well I can bake and cook.. just give me a suggestion and maybe I could make it" I said smiling at the irish boy.

"Really? you know girls who can cook turns me on" He winked at me.

I blushed and smiled at him, his charm affecting me so much.

"Hey you have braces! I had braces"

"Really? thats sad, a guy with braces usually turns me on" I giggled. Jesus Christ, was I flirting with him?

Lyaa coughed, distracting us from each other "maybe we should bake cupcakes?"

"I can bake" me and niall both said it, after that we both laughed and smiled at each other.

"By the way im Niall Horan" he reached out his hand.

"Jane Allen" I shaked his hand.

"But you can call me Jane"

"This is one of my bestest friends, Leanne Collinford.. Lyaa"

"Hey" Sh greeted.

"So maybe I'll prepare the snacks, and you guys prepare the cupcakes" she shrugs. "I really can't cook"

"ok" me and Niall both agreed

Me and Niall argued about what flavor should it be, I wanted it to be cookies and cream. Lyaa would just be there, pouring cookies, oreos and skittles on bowls and gave them to the girls.

"Seriously, thats soo manly" He said sarcastially.

"Yeah but bacon in cupcakes doesn't sound so tasty" I argued.

"What about, I make bacon muffins for the boys and you make your girly cupcakes for them" We settled.

"Fine."

"Fine" He prepared every ingredient we needed and started frying the bacon.

"So, who's your best friend?" He asked randomly.

I started mixing the ingredients I needed in a bowl. "Uhh, Cherlaine" His question was a bit off guard.

"Since when?"

"Since she started her internship, why?" I said.

"Oh, that explains it" He mumbled. I could barely hear him.

"What? Why? Do you know her?" I asked as I mixed the bowl with a whisk.

"No. Just asking. Cause I want to know more about you" He leaned to the counter, our eyes met, his irises were sapphire, a new color that I hardly see in anyone's eyes. I blushed at what he said and felt something at the pit of my stomach. Am I having butterflies?