Chapter Fourty Five: Latibule

Latibule (n.) A hiding place; A place of safety and comfort

(Harry's POV)

"What the fuck happened?" I asked. I went outside to see Charlie vomiting and crying at the same time while Louis rubbed her back gently.

I went closer to them, Charlie stopped, rubbed her mouth with her arm and ran to me for a hug, I instantly hugged back.

"Harry, we're really sorry to get her drunk" Niall said followed by Zayn, they were both nervous to tell me. "She only had two bottles"

"Nobody gets drunk like this with two bottles, Zayn"

"Well Niall here had an illegal alcohol and Charlie accidentally drunk the whole bottle" Louis stated.

"Illegal alcohol?"

"It is illegal in 34 countries but not here" Niall defended.

"Whats in it?" I asked, he only mumbled and thought about it.

"Niall, whats in it?!" I made my voice louder which made Charlie
flinch around my arms. I stroked her hair to calm her down.

"I don't know! Jesus Christ, why is everyone against me!"

"Whats going to happen to her now? What was the name in the bottle?" I asked.

"something year, something tequila. She's just going to have a hell of a hangover, don't worry." Zayn shrugged.

"I think.. I think I'm late for work" Charlie mumbled and tried to walk but clumsily tripped off of her own feet, I caught her.

"Charlie, its almost 11pm" I said.

"Huh? What do you mean? Its bright and early as fuck. The sun is orange with wriggly patterns!" She pointed her finger up to the sky and mumbled some songs.

"You made her drink illegal alcohol and she isn't even drunk, she's high!" I scoffed "You all better go home before I do anything reckless to you, I'll take care of her" I said carrying Charlie up.

"I'm not gonna get arrested, am I" She hugged me.

"No, no you're not. Hopefully" I looked at Niall who looked guilty.

"Good, cause I want to stay here with you." She mumbled.

"Okay, we're sorry. Be careful though, she has a lot of moodswings"

"You sure you want to be alone?" Louis touched my arm, I turned to look at him.

"Yeah, its okay, baby. I'm tired and you're probably too.. well or going to be, you have the twins to take care of. Congrats on the game by the way" I said and earned a smile instantly from him.

"Thanks but you better make it out for me" He warned, reminding me that I missed the game, I already feel bad about it though.

"Why don't I start now?" I made my face closer to his, making him cup one side of my cheek with his hand and placed a peck on my lips.

"Disgusting" Charlie whispered.

"You taste drunk" I pulled back and grinned.

"I'm not" He smirked. "I swear"

"Harry! Goodbye!" Phoebe shouted from the house as she went to the car to be with Louis.

I smiled and said bye. Charlie laughed and talked gibberish.

"Take care of her, okay?" Jane said before going in the car and taking off.

---

This is hell.