Chapter Thirty: Basorexia

Basorexia (n.) An overwhelming desire to kiss.

(Charlie's POV)

What just happened. My brain is trying to fight the aftermath of all the alcohol but it hurts when I do.

Maybe I am his boyfriend

Maybe you are my boyfriend.

My head felt like hatching through the constant thinking an alcohol.

Louis was mad and still is, he is also drunk. He almost hit something for the 6th time and I fear that we will crash.

"Maybe I should drive?" I offered him, he didn't say anything so I kept quiet.

We arrived at his condo safely and in one piece, he parked the car, opened the door for me. His hands where entwined to mine tightly. I felt like they perfectly fit the spaces between my fingers, I felt a sudden longing of this, a sudden longing for what I have only felt now. It felt so tight being at the passenger seat of his car, it felt so right walking through this strangely familiar building and it felt right when I see him leading me towards his room.

8th floor room seventeen.

We were in the lift, his hands were still holding mine, but there was need to hold my hand at this point, right? I tried to let go but he didn't, his grip became even more tighter. My body was saying to cling onto his arm and push my body against him so I could prosper each centimeters of our skins together, I wanted to enclose every space of my body with him. But my conscious was questioning it.. Why?

"Are you tired? do you want me to carry you?" He asked. At this point, I am tired, and I did want him to carry me so much that it too much, but I was so shy to say yes, I managed to be shy. I can feel myself blush.

"No, Im ok" I replied. We got out of the lift and he lead me to his room, he opened it, hands still holding mine.

His condo was nice, he had a great view of the city, there was a big glass window on the living room, there were no walls dividing the living room, kitchen and the dining room, we went upstairs and this seems to be the entertainment room there was a flat screen tv and some beanbags, DvDs, wii, PsP. we entered another room, and it was his room. I wanted to explore the other rooms cause of curiosity but at this state, I feel like I cannot.

He let go of my hand as I sit on his bed, He pulled some of his drawers and gave me clothes and left the room without saying a word.

I stripped myself off and put on his. Even if he's gay and I don't mind, he still respects my privacy.

I laid on the bed and covered myself with the sheets cause I didn't know what to do, It was cold and my brain sank to exhaustion.

He entered the room again, this time he is only wearing his boxers which I found very sexy in a way that I thought of myself as a hormonal teenager, his tattoos and abs were visible.

He was in front of the bed and he leaned towards me, his heat combining with mine and face as close to wanting to kiss. I wanted to kiss him that time, I kept staring at his lips and to his eyes that had that mysterious color, it was enchanting, irresistible. I felt my self control giving up. Oh how I wonder what those lips tastes like.

Before he could say anything, I asked
"Where are you going to sleep?" Killing the tension that was between us.

"On the couch. Do you need anything?"

My control slipped away, I grab his arms and pulled him, he laid on the bed with me, I pulled him closer, I rested my head on his arm, my hand grab hold of his shoulder, the other, hugging him, he hugged me back.

I can feel his heartbeat and the eat that he radiated. How my body connected with him felt perfect. It was perfect. I felt butterflies and my heart fluttering, I felt safe with him and I could just stay in his arms forever, and ever.

"Stay here with me"