Chapter Three: 아쉬움

아쉬움 (n.) (Korean) *Pronounced as ‘osh-Eoom (ASH-i-oom). The mingled feeling of disappointment, regret and frustration that results from an unsatisfactory situation.

(Charlie's POV)

I'm still at the hospital waiting for my recovery. Harry was showing me pictures that he had in his wallet. Somehow I had recall that I had a golden retriever named Linly that I became tenderly in love with since I was six and became tragically morose when she died when I was fifteen. I had a turtle, love bird, bunny, goldfish and hamster who also died. He told me that I was never good with animals. At that moment, that's all he could give me. For all I know he could be an axe murderer pretending to be my brother and if ever I could remember anyhting he coud kill me on the spot. But them I dont think of that cause I guess even thought the times that we were together were stolen from us and even the memories, it was the recognition of his soul that made me think of a positive way.

It was hard for him to say things as he was picking them carefully one by one, he was attentively saying words to me that he pauses every once in a while he says something. I couldn't ask him about other things that had happen, like important things that I should know about or him. He won't tell me anything about himself, my knowledge of Harry is depending on what I see to him and I couldn't rely whether in my interpretations. I want to know every significant and negligable information about him, about us.  

We were interrupted as the door flew wide open, a familiar face greeted me.

"Charlie are you okay!?"

Harry jumped a bit, startled by her. "Apparently, you are not good with picking best friends too" He said.

"what happened?" she looked at Harry, closing the door.

Harry stood up as he tried to push her to the door, outside."she's your very best friend Charlie, her name is Lexi"

"I thought my best friend is Louis?"

"what?" she said looking up at Harry

"ehrm, well I guess you are very friendly darling, I'll try to talk to your best friend outside to say what happened to you okay? So she wont. get confused" Harry's eyes looked at the door and at Lexi, causing her to go out

"fine" Lexi said.

as he closed the door he looked back and said "Ill be back" and smiled showing his cute dimples.

(Harry's POV)

"What the fuck is going in harry?!" she whispered, she tried not to get any attention as we talk on the corridor of the hospital.

"Lets talk somewhere else"

I pulled her to the terrace where no one is around and her loud voice won't echo through any wall.

"Harry explain." she said with anger.

As I explained everything to Lexi I felt like everything is on the line. I forgot that we should start to talk to our friends. And Lexi.. Lexi was my first love, first kiss, first friend, first serious girlfriend, first casual. Despite the fact that I took her virginity and the fact that we would always, always be turned on by each other, we trust each other like as if she were my sister and I am her brother. I know theres a way to convince her, I know her.

"Harry you cant do this, are you fucking out of your mind?" I can tell she is trying to calm herself down.

"And what are you going to do when she finds out? I know this situation, Harry I studied this in Psych. This is not just a fucking joke of a story you can rewrite" She added.