Chapter Twenty: Sitooterie

Sitooterie (n.) A place to sit outside in as in a gazeebo.

(Louis' POV)

Harry was driving the car, I was at the passenger seat leaving Charlie sitting at the back. I still wonder why she froze, why she looked into my eyes and just froze. She was lying when she said she was going to sneak out, I know her, she can act really well. Harry was jut so oblivious about it cause of the sneaking out part.

The car trip was quiet, Harry driving to our hang out place. It was a restaurant on top of a hill.

"You might want to call Lexi?" I looked at Charlie at the back, she was staring outside, mind is flying who knows where.

"Oh, yeah.."

I hand her my phone, she called Lexi and gave her the name and address of the place we're going to, she handed me the phone back.

"Thanks"

I nodded

---

(Charlie's POV)

we arrived at the place that we were going to eat, it was beautiful, it was on top of a hill and had a full view of the city, there were was the main cabin and some trees that had tree houses with lanterns and fairy lights where the customers can stay and fire pits where we could sit around.

Harry parked the car and we all head towards the place, we used stone stairs to reach the cabin, up the hill.

"y'know I was waiting for you guys, for like, what, 20mins?" as we go up, I heard Lexi, she was standing at the end of the stairs, she wore scrubs like a surgeon and had a white coat on with her last name, Dawson.

"Sorry with the lab gown and stuff, I just got home from work, I got to watch someone scratch and torture herself while the nurses are sedating her, it was so cool and bloddy, the patient was hella crazy. And also my car broke down so I took a cab"

"You could have just called us you " Louis offered.

"nyeh"

"ok lets go get a table im starving, this is Harry's treat right?" Lexi said walking towards the firepits.

"oh no" Harry said following her.

"Lexi has a huuuge apetite" Louis whispered to me.

"oh!" I tripped over a stone, Louis caught me, I got hold of his arms that grabbed my waist from behind, I got on my feet.

"You okay?" I can feel his eyes looking at me from behind.

"Yeah" he let go of my waist as I let go of his arms.

"Come on" he smiled holding my hand gently pulling me towards the table Lexi and Harry were at.

He pulled my chair to let me sit. I put a smile on my face as a thank you.

(Lexi's POV)

I can still see the spark Charlie and Louis had when they were still together, Louis still looked at Charlie the same way, we were talking and laughing while we were waiting for the order and I would always catch Louis looking and Charlie, he would smile genuinely with those wrinkles by his eyes. could it be that Louis still loves Charlie?

"So.. Lexi" Harry looked at me.

"Charlie told me about your plans for tonight" He looked at Charlie then looked at me.

I showed him a confused face "huh"

"Charlie was supposed to sneak in to your house without Harry's permission" Louis added, giving me the information I need to play along.