Chapter Fourty: Commuovre

Commuovre (n.) To stir, to touch, to move into tears.

(Louis' POV)

"Baby" I murmured to Harry as he teases me by leaving traces of kisses on my neck. I was still half asleep with the cold sheets covering my naked body away from him.

"Wake up, love" He whispered into my ear giving me goosebumps all over my body.

I groaned "Lets go eat breakfast at Perrie's" He placed another lingering kiss just below my ear.

"I thought you already cooked the chicken marmite" I grumbled.

"Charlie and Lexi are there"

Charlie. I lazily sat up the bed and remembered Charlie, cursing a billion times in my head as embarrassment flush all over me. Not that I regret what happened between me and Charlie but God, Harry's here, its so stupid of me to go jittery for her in front of him.

"Okay then" I try to sound unenthusiastic and lazy.

"Shower with me?" I winked at Harry.

"Oh, baby. I'd love to but I already did" He pouted. I rolled my eyes and continued to go to the bathroom to take my shower.

As the hot water surround me, I reminisced about what happened to me and Charlie in the bathroom downstairs.

Jesus. I've missed her so much.. too much. I shouldn't have done that, for all I know her head is overflowing with questions right now, while mine is filled with worry. She's confused, is there a chance that she might remember? It would be deadly if she did but it hurts if she didn't.

Because I'm that easy to forget. A look, a touch, a kiss won't make her see us, maybe she's preventing herself to, because maybe somehow some part of herself knows whats going to happen if she did. And I won't be able to forgive myself for that. I can't even stand a minute looking at her eyes, because guilt hits me in my brain every time I see those clueless innocent green eyes of hers, reminds me of what used to be and what it is now.

It is what it is though.

I can never take it back.. and thats becoming my biggest regret.

I felt a presence and two tattoed arms snaking up on my waist. Harry's body clung to mine and both became wet cause of the running water above us.

"I thought you said you already took a shower?" I instantly smirked as he peppered my neck with wet kisses.

"Did I?" His low chuckle echoed through the bathroom, making my ears weak.

Thank God, I have Harry. I turned around so I could envelope his body with my arms and pulling it against me, softly kissing his plump lips from all the hard making out that we made. Our tongues move in sync together as our hands caressed every inch of our body parts our hands could reach.

Harry saves me from everything that I drown on and I wouldn't know what to do without him. I don't even need to tell him about me and Charlie, cause even one inch of his skin touching mine would give me pure bliss and insanity that leaves me falling for him more, and I never want to get up.

---

(Charlie's POV)

Me and Lexi hung around here for a while with Niall and Cher. It just seems so peculiar how Niall makes Cherlaine laugh and smile like I've never seen before.. unless, she's drunk. They have this weird connection to each other that I can't seem to decipher. Isn't Niall with Jane now? How did they know each other on the first place?

As they talked, I distracted myself and looked around the place. I feel the familiarity I've felt on the other places I've been through, the comfort and ambiance which I found very interesting about my sickness, I didn't lose my instinct. I felt myself stare automatically and stop everything that was around me and focus on my mind.