Chapter Fifty: Torpe

Torpe (n.) A man who is desperately in-love with a woman but cannot admit his feelings or approach her.

(Charlie's POV)

I woke up warmly in my bed, the sunlight that was filtered by the curtains of my window blinded me. I don't want to get up.. but I did.. to pee.

I brushed my teeth and settled to let my hair be as it is and changed to comfortable clothes since I don't have work today and there are still no plans of going out. I reek of the stench of alcohol.. again. But I'd honestly like to feel the hangover than my period cramps.

Harry is probably still asleep. I quietly worked at the kitchen, getting a glass with water and asprin. I noticed the new set of dinnerware and all bought by Harry. I broke the things we had before. I heard the doorbell, it gave me a heart attack. I lazily drank the water-aspirin solution while getting the door.

I opened it and I frowned, blinded by the sunlight and the tall, good looking, blonde, young man in front of our doorstep. He smiled at me while I held my grumpy morning look, along the glass on my lips, drinking the water.

"Hi" He smiled at me..

I was stars-trucked and failed to reply to the amazing piece of artwork that was standing in front of me.

"Charlie, who's on the do- Hi Luke!" I heard Harry behind me, he approached the door. I stepped back as he talked to the gorgeous stranger by the door, talking about Lexi sending him to meet me.

Is he Luke?

What kind of force and energy could the universe could've possibly ran through me to make him my ex-boyfriend?

Then I though- Louis.

I shook the thought off and dropped the glass on the table, fixing my hair with my hands, trying to look presentable as Harry let him in.

"If you don't remember, I'm-"

"Luke" I said, smiling at him as he sat down along with Harry.

"I forgot you were comming.. I'm so sorry, I had a hangover" I excused, shyly.

"She has her period" Harry laughed, Luke followed.

I blushed, warning Harry, calling out his name.

"Go get ready" He said, signalling, looking how bad I look.

"Good idea" I said, sprinting to my room, rushing to get ready.

I took a shower and dressed up with the prettiest dress I could possibly find in my wardrobe and tying my hair to a ponytail. All throughout, it took me almost an hour to get ready. I don't know if I'm nervous or what but I don't remember going out with such a handsome person like him so I better take advantage of this.

Surprisingly, Harry and Luke were getting along very well with each other in the living room. I thought Harry is suppose to be all mad and be protective of me yet he wasn't.

"Hi" I disturbed them, both looking at me as I walk towards them.

"Well, I guess you two better get going" Harry said, standing up, making a very weird look at what I was wearing- a dress.

"Yeah, we better" Luke stood up. "I'll take her home early" He informed Harry.

"Nah, take all the time you need, I'll be home late anyway" He replied, vanishing off to the kitchen. It was surprising that he said that, given that I was staying with my very handsome ex-boyfriend who cheated on me.

"Hey.. so, lets go?" He said, gesturing towards the door. I nodded and went outside.

Walking to his car, we got in with me sitting on the passenger seat and he started to drive off.