Chapter Thirty Two: Ineluctable

Ineluctable (adj.) Inescapable; Irresistible.

(Harry's POV)

Party is over. The bouncer got us and dropped us boys to the near local police to settle it, Lexi followed and bailed us out, we were going to be punished for three days in jail cause we didn't want to do general services on the weekends.. The men who attacked us though had to stay in.

"Your lazy asses caused me five fucking thousand pounds." Lexi said as we walked out the police sation.

"I'm a busy person, if you think I just sit down, get fat and sleep all weekend.. well. yes, you're right. Thats why I don't want to do that service shit" Zayn hardly walked straight.

"Why can't Niall pay for you all? He's rich!" Lexi complained.

"Where is Niall?" Liam asked, we suddenly felt the absence of noise, loud laughter and farts.

"Probably passed out of drinking, poor Nialler, heart broken by a person he just met, pathetic" Liam laughed.

"Louis and Charlie though, will they be fine?" I asked, unsure if it would be safe to leave them together. I trust Louis though. I don't mind if she would stay the night in his protection.

"They'll be alright" Lexi said with a bit of doubt.

Lexi was the least who was drunk, or actually, she was the most drunk and most self control left so she drove us all home since our houses were on route together. I was the last one she dropped off.

"Stay the night, you look tired and Id want to prevent a death by a car accident" I said as I removed my seatbelt and looked at her, her cleavage grabbed my attention, the two lumps on her chest, squeezed slightly together just makes my eyes glue to them.

"Are you kidding, you're fucking drunk and possibly horny. He looked at me and where my eyes were. "Pervert!" She spank my arm.

"Ow! I promise I won't even lay a hand on you! You can sleep on Charlie's room!" I said with full conscience.
"And how sure are you? Two seconds ago, you were molesting me with your God fucking eyes"

I rolled my eyes "Don't flatter yourself. Call me when you get home"
"Don't tell me how to lie my life" She scoffed, alcohol is constantly taking care of her body, she's losing control, I know it.

I got off the car and watched her drive off, but once she started to drive again, she went up the pavement and hit some trashcans, almost went inside our neighbor's yard. She backed out her car and turned the engine off. She hopped off her car and pushed me to the entrance of our flat.

"Told you so" I murmured.

"Shut up"

As long as I went inside the comfort of the flat, I felt the tiredness flush to me. Alcohol took effect and I had no energy to even reach my room. I sat on the couch with Lexi who was currently undressing herself to leave nothing but her underwear that was skin colored lace. Skin colored fucking lace.

"What the fuck are you doing" I said lazily.

"I'm going to sleep, stupid" It occurred to me that she hardly every sleeps with her clothes on, like me.

The way she undressed herself made heat travel at my center, the alcohol magnifying the painful need to take her. My focus was on her now.
Her exposed skin made me want to shiver with lust, it felt soft, I wanted to feel it on my hands. Her cleavage, shouting for me and the curves of her body were demons that were forcing me to sin.

God, I can't take this. What I liked about her most were her collarbones, visions of me filling her neck and collarbones with hickeys were coming back as I penetrate that beautiful body that sat beside me now where I can't take control of her anymore, or myself. She's so damn sexy.