Chapter Twenty Five: Akrasia

Akrasia (n.) Lack of self control.

(Charlie's POV)

When I woke up, I saw the boys cleaning up the mess from last night, Red cups everywhere, spilled drinks, empty bowls and candy bits. The girls are sitting on the dining area drinking aspirin. I was the only one left lying on the big matress that was placed on the center of the living room.

"Morning love" Harry squatted infront of me and smiled.

I rubbed my eyes "No, no, I dont want to wake up yet" I pouted.

"Come on, Ill get you some Aspirin"

I raised my hands up like a child and he carried me to the kitchen. I feel like I could just sleep in Harry's arms forever. He placed me on the stool and gave me a glass of water and aspirin.

"What happend last night?" I asked him.

His crossed arms were leaning on the island

"You dont remember? well you all got drunk, I didn't, no one remembers a thing but I did and well.. the boys made out with their girl friends" He chuckled.

"what?!"

"Yeah, and Niall made out with Lyaa, Perrie and Zayn used the guest room" he laughed looking at the floor

"We put makeup on you and braided your hair.. You all did to, to us and ehrmm.. Cherlaine kept laughing, Jane, Danielle and Sophia passed out."

"oh, yeah, I kinda remembered"

"But why didn't you got drunk?" I added

"Well, something might happen to you guys, especially for you and if I got drunk I couldn't do anything. But when you all slept, maybe I drank a bit" He smiled. "Plus, I got the whole thing recorded"

"What? For what?" I asked.

"For Blackmailing purposes" He laughed.

"Don't worry you're not really in it, only some of you. Anyways.. feel better?" He asked.

I nodded

---

After that, the whole house is clean, furnitures have been placed at their right spots. We ate breakfast wich Jane and Niall made.. as I was sitting on the stool, I watched them, the other people were waiting on the dining area.

"You guys look cute together" I looked at them.

"I know right" Niall said winking at Jane.

Jane blushed and continued on cooking.

"Your ship name could be like..'Janiall' its so cute" I said giggling.

"Stop it" Jane said smiling like an idiot , She was blushing, she had that fondly smile on her face where her eyes get biger and her lips pucker up a bit,

---

(Jane's POV)

Me and Niall made breakfast, I would love to do this again with him, Or maybe sometimes I could make breakfast for him, in his house. After we all ate, Harry did the dishes and they allowed us to use the bathrooms so we could take a shower and put on some clothes. Harry asked if we want to know what really happend last night we all said yes and he plugged a small cam recorder into their flat screen tv.

there were many things happend that made me laugh,

The boys were shushing each other while they hold the nerf guns, once Liam opened the door to the living room, they bombarded the girls with so many nerf guns. The girls grabbed a pillow and punched them with it. The boys fought back by tackleing them and tickling them to death. The scene was filled of blurry visions and girls screaming.

"Hold still!" said Lexi behind the camera, she was putting makeup on Harry who was recording the whole thing.

"Can I have the purple eyeshadow? I think it really brings out my eyes" Zayn told perrie who was putting mascara on him.

"I find this really relaxing, do this to me very day" Liam said to Cherlaine as she put on powder on her face, she kept blowing it on him cause of her laughter, she was crying already. "Come on Cher, the other boys already have the eyeshadow, I want mine to be gold!"

After the boys all finished, Charlie took the camera as Lexi took photos of them.

"Fabulous!" Lexi said as the girls laugh and the boys pose with ellegance. "Zayn, you're gorgeous!"

"Oh my god" Cherlaine laughed.

"Yeah, flaunt those neon hairs" Charlie said as she giggled behind the camera

Perrie put some ghetto music on and the boys danced like white girls and lip synced with it. Harry twerked along with Liam and Niall busted off some weird dance moves. Louis and Zayn focused on lip syncing with dramatic actions. The girls were all joining them and laughing.

Harry was taking a video of Niall outside, Niall was drunk.

"Hey Harry" He chuckled.

"What" Harry replied.

"knock knock" He said while giggling.

"No Niall"

"Come on"

"No"

"Who's there?" Niall said with a different tune of his voice.

"Fart"

"Fart who?"

"Basically you're just talking to yourself N-" Harry said but Niall cut him and Niall farted. after that he laughed so hard, he was clapping like a walrus, He laughed and laughed and laughed, He was even slapping the floor with his hand. He was gasping for air and finally when he got up the floor

"Niall yo-"

Niall interrupted Harry with another wave of laugh

Niall is just so damn cute, His laugh is adorable.

Theres this scene, I think I passed out that time so I didn't know what happened. It was Lyaa and Niall kissing, It was a dare, They were kissing for a minute.

I looked at Niall and Lyaa, They were both shocked by the video.

My heart shattered into pieces, I thought me and Niall have this thing, but it was so irrational of me to think of that, I only met him last night, I shouldn't think of that, Im so stupid. Now I have this stupid feeling inside my chest, its so heavy and I suddenly went from happy to morose, or maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, maybe I should consider that Niall is drunk that time. But even though, if he is really interested with me, even in any situation, he will never do that.

These doubts in my mind. I can never concentrate.

---

Its time to leave. Its like I don't know how or what to feel anymore, a thousand thoughts are in my mind right now.

Liam is giving us all girls a ride home.

"Hey Jane, do you want me to give you a ride?" Niall asked smiling at me

Now just look at that, look at that angelic face, if only he knows how I feel right now. Would he care if I tell him?

"I promised Cherlaine Ill go with her" I llet out flatly. I wonder if he could sense that behind this fake smile lies a sea of thoughts and feeling for him.

"Oh okay, are you sure?" He asked, I wasn't sure.

I nod in reply.