Chapter Twenty Nine: Rantipole

Rantipole (n.) A wild, reckless young person (v.) To be wild and reckless (adj.) Wild and reckless

(Charlie's POV)

Harry was happy and proud of my results and also his reaction was a bit overreacted as he said that his little girl was growing up and soon, she'll graduate. It struck me when he said that. That I'll graduate and come out to the real world. But I didn't want to think of that, I didn't want to think of the sadness and nostalgic emotions of having to graduate. Because tonight, its all about celebrating the exams.

Ive been waiting for this since last week, Me, Jane, Lyaa, and Lexi are all going to a club and party! Cherlaine didn't want to go cause she wanted to rest. I don't know if the other boys will bring their girlfriends, Perrie and Sophia or if they even allowed the boys to go, I was told there were strippers and drunken frat boys there.

"Hey" Harry was at my door, approaching me as I was scrolling through tumblr on my laptop.

"Lets go?" He asked.

"ok" I got up and put the phone on my pocket.

---

Harry parked the car, I got out and I can hear the noise from inside the club, outside was a very long line of people. We didn't fall in line though, we went straight to the bouncer.

"Styles" Harry showed his I.D and the bouncer just let us in, I guess he comes here a lot to make the bouncer recognize him.

As we got in, there were many sober and drunken people on the dance floor dancing as the faint lights and laser lights dance through them to the music. The music was so loud, you can feel your chest vibrating through the beat like it was the reason your heart was pumping. Most of the people weren't that drunk yet, it was only 9pm.

I was leading, I kept looking back because I might lose Harry and I didn't know where to go, he noticed so he leaded me to the lounge by gently pushing my back towards it. I saw Lexi, Lyaa and Jane sitting on the circular lounge, it had a table at the center.

"Hey!" Lexi greeted us.

"Ill be going now ok? stay safe" Harry said leaning on my ear so I could hear him.

I nodded in reply.

"If you need me, ill be there at the bar"
he pointed at the bar where the boys are sitting, it had a perfect view of us..

"ok" He left and I sat beside Lexi

"So what are we going to do first?" I asked.

"What do you mean what are we going to do first, theres no planning here" Lexi's voice battled through the music. "But, first, we get drunk, second we party, third we meet someone, fourth..."

"We're going to get Laid!" Lyaa laughed and joked.

"No, but thats a suggestion, I don't want to get laid though, I don't want to be someone's one night stand" Lexi said frowning.

So after that Lexi ordered drinks, it was so many of so different kinds of alcohol. Jane haven't drunk most of the things that Lexi ordered cause it was too heavy. When Jane took the shots, we laughed at her hesitation and facial reaction, it was priceless. I didn't drink a shot so they all called me a pussy.

We all got drunk as the night flew by by our own flavor of alcohol, this was worse than the sleep over. Some group of boys even ordered a drink for us. I looked at the bar and Harry was Sober, he didn't drink that much compared to Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam who were drunk as hell.
We decided that we are drunk and ready to dance. We danced right on the center. I jumped and jived and moved my body to how the music went.
Lexi already found someone, they were dancing together and grinding, but he didn't make contact with her, all he could do was watch.

"I think someone is going to get laid tonight" Jane laughed.

But it wasn't really like that, everytime I look at Lexi, he would dance with another boy. Me, Lyaa, and Jane just enjoyed the music and danced.

The boys that ordered a drink for us approached us and introduced themselves. the tall and broad one was Alex, he offered me to dance with him, I said yes.

(Harry's POV)

Im trying not to drink that much, if eer something comes up. But Im not limiting myself though.

"eeey baby, why so serious?" Louis asked me, He was so drunk.

"Louis you are drunk " I poked
his forehead

"Come on Harry, you're no fun just drink" Louis said, he leaned and pecked my lips.

"please, for me?"

"fine" I replied.

He kept ordering drinks for me, I keep drinking it cause I had no choice, I was finally drunk like them after a few shots and tequila.

"Come on baby, lets dance" Louis got up and pulled me towards the crowd of people.

His hands were leading my waist as our hips go in sync, my heigh towered him as I led us to dance with the music. He bit parts of my neck and sucked some of it, causing me to have love bites all over my neck. The music sounds like a blur when he does that and when he connects our liquor flavored moths together, its like everything was going in an unbeatable speed while we were stuck in a milisecond.

Louis stopped. I looked at him and he was looking at Charlie with another boy.

(Charlie's POV)

"Baby, lets go to my place" Alex whispered to me, he was touching my inner thigh, good thing I was wearing pants and didn't really felt the way his hands curved to my skin.

"No" I said I pushed him a bit as I was disgusted by his actions, it sent a weird wave of goosebumps throughout all my body.

"Come on, you're no fun" His hands were playing with the buttons of my jeans and slightly slipping his fingers into it.

"Fuck it Alex, stop it!" I pushed him away, he was going to dip his hands under my jeans. I have never felt so harassed in my life, the disgust I felt towards him was giving me adrenaline to punch him.

Some of the people looked at us, He pulled my arm.

(Louis' POV)

I approached Charlie and the boy that was with her, oblivious about every other people in the room and how alcohol ran through my system.

"Hey!" I shouted at him.

"What?!" Our voices boomed through the strong music.

"Don't touch her like that you faggot!" I spat, I was so angry by the way he touched Charlie like that. I felt my fists clenched and my jaw tightened.

"Why? who are you? her boyfriend!?"
People are unaware of what was happening.

"Yeah! Maybe I am her boyfriend, you have a problem with that?!" Anger, adrenaline and alcohol built up energy on my arms to the point where I could almost punch his head off, Lexi pulled Charlie away as the man's focus was on me.

"What are you going to do about it then?" he stoop more closer to me.

"This" I quickly flew my tight hard fist to his face, he was not expecting it so he fumbled down. His other friends were approaching for me, Harry punched one of them and the people were still unaware of what was happening.

"Go take Charlie, Ill deal with them!" Harry shouted as he dealt with the men who was after me. Liam and Zayn helped Harry out, the bouncer was no where to be found and Niall. Niall passed out on the bar.

I held Charlie's hand and pulled her to the exit. I opened the passenger seat of my car for her.

"in" I said.

She followed.