Chapter Eighteen: Pygalgia

Pygalgia (n.) Pain in the ass, literally.

(Charlie's POV)

"Can you wear something more.. covered?" Harry said as he sat down on my bed and looked at my attire for the gym.

"Harry, what do you mean? I'm wearing a tank top and some leggings?" I said as I throw my duffel bag at him. "Don't worry, I have a sweater.. In case it gets cold with all of the exercises I would do" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

Harry and I had left the house and picked up Lexi in hers. Her house was beautiful and she lived there alone. It was in a subdivison on top of a hill. It was near the forest. Harry said Luke's house is just nearby too. she has a great view of the city. you have to climb up the stairs to reach the main door that was on the wooden terrace that had a mini garden and pretty flowers planted. Her house was mainly made out of wood, brick stones and glass. I liked it.

"See that house over there?" Harry pointed at the other side of the hill, higher than Lexi's house. It was bigger and more modernized and securely locked within the surrounding front yard and big gates.

I nodded.

"We own that house" he said nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously! We own that house" He said with no ridicule in his tone.

"Then why don't we live there?" I asked scoffing at him.

"We can if you want to go down the mountain and go hit the highway just to get to your destination. I wonder how Lexi can put up with that though." He said.

"Go to the back, thats my seat" Lexi said as she opened the passenger door.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Harry looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing a crop to and some training shorts which highlighted her body and curves. I went outside to sit at the back as she sat on the passenger seat.

"My gym outfit" She said as she shut the car door and Harry began to drive. " Why? Can't resist yourself?" She slightly punched Harry's arm. Harry just ignored her while he drove all the way to the gym.

The ride was fun with Lexi around making Harry slightly annoyed by her taste in music. "Don't tell me you listen to that shit" He would say and whenever Lexi brings out a snack Harry would complain and nag at her but she would just shove it in his mouth and say that "I'm always an exception". I found them so adorable, they looked like an old married couple who fights a lot, but you would still see the love between them, the fond that makes me question why they broke up. I'd give up everything just to have a relationship like theirs.

"Okay, we're here" Harry parked the car infront of a building where it looked like it was own by the government. Lexi sprayed her intoxicating body spray inside the car which didn't really affect me as much as Harry did cause of the scent, Harry coughed a bit and scoffed at Lexi.

"Seriously? You can't wait to go outside and spray that shit on your body?" He rolled his eyes and Lexi did the same. We got out of the car and went in to the complex, Harry lead us.

"So.. Why does Harry don't want you, or us with him here?" I asked her, wondering what was all the fuss Harry had about it.

"Cause of those" She pointed at military, muscled men at the gym entrance, already eyeing her. "It'll get worse inside"

"Harry!" A thick irish accent greeted us from behind, we three both looked at the blonde male that waved at us, he took his sunglasses off and had shown us his blue irises.

"Niall" Harry said un energetically.

"Charlie, is that you? You still look beautiful more than ever, love" He made me blush with his charm. Who is this guy?