Chapter 29: So not good

Seth's POV

VACATION IS OVER. I so hate it when that realization comes to my mind. Hindi naman kasi ako nagenjoy eh. Well nagenjoy naman ng konti, lalo na nung mga times na naaasar ko si Alison. Nasira lang naman nung dumating yung Cyrus na yun eh.

Si Alison, masyado pa syang vulnerable. Oo 18 na sya pero emotionally, bata lang sya.

The fact that she lost her Mom at a young age and got abandoned by her own father, the little girl inside her was trapped up until now...waiting for someone who will take her of her, waiting to feel loved.

And now bumabalik yung Cyrus na yun para tuparin yung kung anumang pinangako nya kay Ali. Nung naguusap sila, parang hindi comfortable si Ali sakanya. She almost looked like she's constipated when Cyrus talked about their "past". I think that guy is not good for her. The doctor once said that she has to avoid things that can cause stress. Alison is my friend, and I don't want her to develop a heart attack just because she got stressed by an old friend. Overprotective? I guess so, Alison is like a little sister to me.

While thinking of Alison and my being overprotective of her, I see Samantha walking... I stopped the car and try to catch up with her, well I wasn't so sure if that was her, but hey it's worth the shot right? I held the girl by her arm making her swirl and slap me so hard on my right cheek.

"Woah!"

"Oh my Gosh! Seth? Why did you do that? You scared the crap out of me!" she said to me, eyes wide with surprise.

"I'm sorry. Ang bilis mo kasing maglakad eh. I just wanted to talk to you" I answered.

She let out a deep sigh. "Fine. Let's talk. But please, don't freak me out like that again."

"Promise" I said smiling at her.

I asked her to get in the car so we can go some place private, which she agreed to and I was thankful for.

I found a teahouse nearby and decided to pull over. It's just a small place, one corner was furnished with a long couch accompanied by a round glass table and a medium-sized sofa. The other corner was done the same way as the first I described. Then three wooden square tables with four chairs each were placed on the left spaces.

We seated on the corner, Sam always had a thing for comfy things. We ordered first before we started to "talk". When the waiter brought us our orders, I wasn't so sure what to tell her.

"So... What did you want to talk to me about?" Sam asks while sipping her milktea.

"Uhm... this 're-think' thing Sam, I think it's stupid" I managed to say.

"Seth... I told you, we need to do this." she sounded as if she was trying to convince herself, and not me.

"We? need this? Oh come on Sam. Just get to the point. I'm not the one who needs time to think here. It's YOU, right Sam? Just you." I hear myself starting to sound angrier with every word.

"What? A-anong sinasabi mo?" I guess she didn't see that coming.

"Tell me Sam... Is there someone else?" I said while leaning forward to look at her straight in the eye. I need to know if there is really someone else. I need to know why she acts like this, especially after what happened to us before.

"Ano? Seth... are you trying to say that I'm cheating on you? Wow ah! Sa ating dalawa, sino kaya ang nakikipaglandian sa kung sino-sino lang ha?!" Oh she's pissed. Really... really pissed.