Chapter 32: DISASTER

Samantha's POV

A week of training has helped me alot. Physically and Emotionally. Coach made me do all the tough exercises until my body is sore. I got so preoccupied with the training that the problem with Seth and Benj barely crosses my mind.

I still don't know what to do with them. I know masama na nga tingin nyo ngayon sa akin, pero hindi ko naman ginustong umabot sa ganitong point eh.

Noong summer pumunta kami ng States, hindi ko na sinabi kay Seth dahil naaasar ako noon sakanya. Yung mga babae kasi sabi M.U daw sila, GF daw sila... tapos pinasabi daw ni Seth na kailangan nya ng space. Alam ko tanga ako para maniwala dun, pero alam nyo naman yung image ni Seth diba?

Dun ko nakilala si Benj, I mean kilala ko na sya dati pero name basis lang. Our family stayed at their hotel at doon kami nagkakilala on a deeper level. One night we got drunk and it just happened. I tried to avoid him after that but I can't. We started seeing each other secretly but we only did that thing once, only because we got drunk.

He said he loves me, and I know because he shows me. Everything that happened between us, we kept it a secret until that day at the park when Alison saw us. I'm surprised she hadn't told Seth about it up until now.

I wonder what's the deal with Seth and Alison, lately napaparami na yung nagsasabi sa akin na lagi raw silang magkasama. Nakakaasar nga eh, lagi nalang tinatanong kung wala na kami ni Seth eh cool off lang naman kami.

"Hey... focus young lady" that was coach. Magsisimula na pala nian yung match. The first to compete? Me and Zoila. I think she's from Educ.

When she hits the ball with her racket, I ran as fast as I could to return the shot. Turns out she could not match my speed. A few minutes later and I already have a huge lead. I didn't expect it to be this easy. The game ended with me leading 20 points.

"Nice Sam, but don't get over confident. There must be someone out there who could possibly match your speed."

"Yes coach" I said while taking a rest.

What's up with the players this year? They didn't look as if they've trained for this event. I hate it when I see people like this. Losers.

The next match is an interesting one, I didn't know Alison signed up for this. I looked around to see if Seth is here and... bingo. There he sits at the third row looking at me. He's with Leo, Ervin and well.. Benj. Benj even winked at me, but I pay him no mind. My eyes were on Seth, now looking at Alison. Why does he look at her like that? His face obviously shows concern for that girl and I hate it.

I looked at Alison, well she's pretty. Has a nice figure... ok fine she's sexier than me. The girl's uniform for this event is like a tutu which shows off her curves and her slender legs . You know those kind you see on tennis matches on tv? Hers was a color of light blue with white accents at the sides. She had a ponytail, just like the other days. I can see the guys looking at her, a new darling huh?

Then the match began, she's competing against the girl from Business Ad. Well not so bad. She has the lead. She's fast and her backhand is pretty strong. Which got me worried, coz if she won this match... then we would be facing each other. Alison hits the ball and the other girl returns the shot. With all her might, Alison jumps for the ball and hits it so hard with her racket it swoosh down to ground so fast I woul have missed it if I wasn't observing too much.

She won but she didn't look that happy. Great. I think it's time for a pep talk. I walked toward her and extended my arm.

"Congratulations" I said smiling