Chapter 36: I love you

• Dedicated kay Adam Orly Tongol

Chapter 36: I love you

Seth's POV

I should have knocked first before opening that door. Nakakahiya sakanya, baka isipin nya hindi ko sya nirerespeto. I was just worried, naiwan nya kasi yung saklay nya kanina sa kitchen kaya naman pinuntahan ko sya.

I know nagulat sya sa pagpasok ko, I saw her body tensed when I looked at her. I knew she was sexy noon palang, especially when she wears a tight fitting pair of jeans and a tank top, and nung match nila ni Sam... I knew she has a nice figure but I didn't know she was that sexy. Images of her not wearing anything but her undergarments flooded my mind. Damn it Seth stop it! She's your little sister remember? Yeah right. Little sister. I wish I didn't tell her that.

The doorbell rang so atleast I had an opportunity to push those thoughts from my mind.

The second I saw who it is I suddenly regretted that I even opened the gate.

"What are you doing here?" masungit kong tanong.

"I'm here for Alison." sagot naman nya.

I looked at him squarely, "what if I'm not gonna let you in?"

"Then I'll wait for her" lakas loob nyang sagot. Ang yabang talaga, pasalamat ka wala akong alagang aso dahil kung hindi kanina pa kita pinalapa.

"You know what Cyrus. I don't like you. I don't think I ever will" I don't know but those words just escaped my mouth, I guess I just hate him that much.

"The feeling is mutual Dilaurentis" sabay ngiti sa akin. Anak ng! gusto ko syang suntukin. My fists are already clenched, ready to break that nose and make him bleed.

"Cyrus? Seth? Anong nangyayari dito?" asked Alison. Paano nakababa tong babaeng to? Tsk. Pasaway talaga.

"Ali-cat... can we talk?" tanong nya kay Ali.

"No you can't" sagot ko naman.

"You're not Alison dude. Shut up" Aba't talagang sumasagot pa tong gagong to ah!

"Don't dude me you asshole. And you shut up, this is my house and you're trespassing" mayabang kong sagot sakanya.

"Ugh! For God's sake! Will you guys both shut up!" sigaw ni Alison.

"Fine. You can talk. But I don't want him inside my house... and you virus, don't do anything stupid" tapos iniwan ko na sila. Pumunta ako sa living room, where I can watch tv and still spy on them. Baka mamaya kung ano pang gawin nya kay Alison noh, so iniwan kong bukas yung pinto para alam ko parin yung mga nangyayari.

I flipped through the channels and found a movie entitled "Remember me". The lead star was Robert Patinson but that's not what had caught my attention. I thought I heard him call the girl 'Ali'. The blonde girl is pretty, but the Ali I know is much prettier. I still remember the first time I gazed into those hazel eyes of hers.

I smiled to myself while reminiscing the first time we met. Who would have thought that we'll be this close? That I'll see her as a very important person in my life. Alison Tamayo, I wonder how boring my life would be without you?

Napatingin ako kina Alison. Oh their just kissing- What?! No. Cyrus was kissing Ali but she pushed him away. Thats when I stood up and walked to where they stand. Cyrus held Alison's face and tried to kiss her again but I pulled him by his collar and hit him hard on the face.

He fell but tried to stand up so I punched him once again on the same side I had hit earlier. He put a hand on his face, noticing that he's now bleeding. I reached for his collar once again and pulled him up.