Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five- Brother

Months had gone by without conflict. The secret had not gotten out, though we still sneaked around to see each other, Like on 'month anniversary's' we would go out to eat. I had spent more time with Emma, going over to her house every now and then, sleeping over. The heater had been fixed, a few little arguments between Tom, like I said nothing exciting. Summer was coming soon, which was good and bad. Good because that meant Half Blood Prince would be coming out soon (I couldn't wait to see it), and bad because I knew that all of them would have to leave for awhile, and that scared me...not being able to see them every day, especially Tom.

I was lying on Emma's bed reading a magazine as she was painting her nails...

"I mean I wish he would just close his mouth when he eats!" She sighed in frustration.

"I know it's pretty disgusting" I flipped the page a jumped on top of the bed screaming.

"What?! What? Cassie stop screaming and tell me WHAT?!" Emma screamed.

I handed her the magazine, feeling as if my cheek bones were going to ended up stuck this way. She just tossed it to the floor rolling her eyes. She tossed it to the floor. Tossed. It. To. The. Floor.

"What the hell?!" I shouted tumbling over to grab the magazine gazing at it.

"I'm sorry I'd rather not read about what I already know" she said sarcastically.

"But it's about the set" I argued.

"You were there Cas, you know us, it's not that exciting" she paused to blow on her toe nails then looked up serious "Nothing has even been released yet, except the trailer" I shoved the magazine in her face "excuse me nothing important has even been released yet"

I glared at her. "Be that way"

She rolled her eyes. My phone rang.

"Hello" I said not really paying attention.

"Hey baby" Tom said

"Hi..." I said reading a paragraph.

"...what- uh- what are you doing?" He asked confused that my full attention wasn't on him.

"Reading" I answered.

"Oh well I was wondering if you could, well really it would be me driving but"

I cut him off "When are you getting a new car?!" I asked, I hated that he used my car for everything now.

"...soon" he whispered

I sighed "I'll be right there"

"Bye"

I hung up.

"Tom?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, I have to be his driver again" I groaned throwing my stuff into my satchel.

She rolled her eyes "I'll call you later"

"Kay bye" I said walking out her bedroom door. I walked down the stairs and saw her mother drinking tea at the table.

"Bye Mrs. Watson" I said smiling.

"Oh goodbye, do come back soon!"

I laughed "will do"

Em's mother loved me, I have no clue why, but she did.

I climbed into my car, and started driving to the house.

The drive wasn't that long and I honked the horn when I was in the drive way. I leaned back and sighed, I was really tired.

The passenger door opened and closed.