Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine- Explanations

Tom had blinked back into reality, rolled his eyes and reluctantly reached for his wallet. When I was literally flung to the floor with Emma pinning me down screaming in my face. She was screaming so much that you couldn't actually understand what she was saying until she started panting searching for breath scolded and shouted "Why didn't you tell me?!?!?! I thought we were best friends?! I mean I did have my suspicions, but...ugh!" She was suddenly off of me.

I sat up to see Tom holding her back. "I'd rather if you not kill my girlfriend" He said then smiled "I like saying that out loud"

But Emma Just kept wrestling against his restraint. "HOW LONG?!?!" She shouted.

I looked into Emma's eyes and saw malice, it was horrifying...I cringed and looked to Tom for help, he just shrugged, some help he was.

"Months" I whispered, and the next thing I knew she escaped from Tom's grasp and charged at me for the second time today and knocked me back down on the floor. My head banged against the wooden floor, and my vision got all fuzzy until I completely blacked out.

I could hear voices arguing. Making the pounding in my head beat faster.

"You fucking killed her Em!!!" I heard what I think was Dan's voice.

Then I heard a slapping sound and a 'ow' "She's not dead she just passed out, because of Emma going crazy" Tom's voice filled my ears.

"I'm sorry I just- I can't believe you guys kept this from me" Emma said.

"It's not like we had to tell you!" Tom argued.

Then it was silent, finally, maybe I can just go to sleep...

"You made her not tell" she whispered in realization "You made her not tell because of that stupid bet!" she shouted.

Or not.

"Hey the bet wasn't stupid" Dan complained defensively.

"She was on my side with all of this" Tom hissed.

"OH MY GOD YOUR SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Emma screamed.

"I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE!" Tom screamed. This made my head pound only more. I groaned trying to make it go away.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" I heard Rupert scream. I groaned again trying to open my eyes that were so heavy. "Can't you two stop it for one bloody freakin minute? You shouting is not going to make Cassie come around any earlier!"

"Yeah" I said weakly as I finally blinked back the blanket of darkness taking in my surroundings. I had moved from the floor to the couch. My head was in Tom's lap while Emma was at my feet, and Rupert and Dan were still behind the couch looking over me. "Your making Cassie have a severe headache" I explained.

I felt Tom sigh as I sat up holding my head in my hand, still getting use to the light. Dan came prancing over. "I still want my money"

"You can get the rest later" Tom hissed, at least he wasn't pissed at me.

"Rest?" I asked "How much did you bet?" I asked.

Tom looked down "The amount isn't important" Dan giggled, yes that's right Daniel Radcliffe giggled and came to give me a hug. "I'm glad we met you Cassie, you just made me a whole lot rich-er" His smile was hugely pressed on his face as he released me.

I felt something hit the back of my head. "OW?!?!" I complained, until I realized Rupert had gotten me an ice pack.

"Dude aim better" Tom growled. Rupert just shrugged.