Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Thirty Seven- Fight After Fight

"This is so NOT fair Cassie!" Dan said through the phone.

We were all out in the front yard playing around with Callie and stuff like that. Clay was in the house though, some excuse like he didn't want skin cancer for being in the sun too much. (Cue the mentally rolling eyes) Dad had some business to attend to with one of the neighbors, so he would be gone the whole afternoon basically.

"It's not my fault, she tagged along" I told him watching all of them playing. Tom seemed to be having more fun, which was defiantly a good sign.

"It's like your having a party without me, and I'm stuck here with this stupid dog and I-"

"You did not just call Timber stupid" I growled.

I could almost see his eyes roll. "Cassie I'm just saying next time any of you go anywhere...I'm going!!"

I laughed a little. Poor Dan feeling left out. "Okay Dan I promise you can come with us"

A car parked on the dirt road, and a figure stepped out.

"Dan I have to go" I said not taking my eyes off his movements, as he smoothly walked towards us.

"Cassie-" He was about to say but I pressed the 'end' button cutting him off.

The rest of the group hadn't noticed him yet. They were too engrossed in their game. But to me, painful memories kept flooding my brain.

After all he did to me. After all the pain he made me face, both mental and physical he still had the nerve to step foot on my property.

But I wasn't going to stand for his shit any longer. He was not going to come here. And manipulate me. He wasn't allowed to anymore.

I started walking towards him fuming. His smirk grew bigger once he noticed that I had noticed him. He could do anything he wanted to me, my dad wasn't here, he didn't have to put up a charade. He could hurt me, but that didn't stop me.

Once I was close enough I shoved him. "What the hell do you think you're doing" I spat. He stumbled back shocked, looking down at his chest. Then smirked up at me.

"Looks like Cassie got feisty" His smirk grew more as he looked down at me. "I always liked that in a girl, too bad you never had any...you were always too" He thought about it for a minute then looked at me his eyes dancing happily. "Shy"

"Leave" I spat. Not moving an inch, because I knew that if I did, I would punch him, and that wouldn't be a good idea.

"Oh but Cassie, were would the fun be in that?" he patted my head. How dare he even touch me.

Then I heard feet pounding towards me. Will looked up behind me and smiled more. "Oh if it isn't the actor"

I shot my head behind me to see Tom coming to stand right next to me. I wanted to deal with Will myself, not have Tom get hurt.

Will leaned in closer and whispered "Personally I heard actors were weak"

Tom charged, but I pushed him back. Will's eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Go" I told Tom, continuing to push him back.

"No" he argued.

"Go I can handle this" I pushed him once more. He glared but started walking away.

"Have you got her to spread her legs yet?" Will taunted.

Faster than my mind could process, Tom had turned around and practically pounced on Will, starting a fight to erupt.