Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five- Will

"WHAT?!" I screeched, furiated.

"Will? Will?" Tom muttered thinking, "I've heard that name before"

I rolled my eyes at him. "What the hell is that bastard doing here?!" I nearly shouted in Clay's face.

"Geez Cas no need to cuss" Emma whispered, clearly not knowing what was going on here.

I glared deathly at her.

"Will! Isn't that the guy who cheated on you?" Tom asked me finally remembering.

"You haven't told him everything?" Clay said looking at me surprised.

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way...now would you kindly tell me why the hell he is here?!" I shouted the last part, patients leaving me entirely.

"He needed a job" Carson whispered.

My mouth hung open "He is working for Dad, as in Dad's paying him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Well initially that's how a job works" Carson said sarcastically.

I glared at him and he flinched behind Emma, who looked content now.

"Hey I tried to get dad to call it off, but you know how much he loved Will" Clay explained.

"That son of a bitch" I muttered crossing my arms over my chest tense.

"You didn't really want us to tell Dad now did you?" Carson asked harshly.

"He's here now?" I sighed.

"Yeah, there out back fixing up....the old bench" Carson whispered the last part.

"MUMS OLD BENCH?!?!" I shouted.

Carson nodded, flinching at my tone of voice again.

That's it I don't care Will is going to die, and rot in hell. I stormed pass Clay, near where my mother's old bench lay crumpled up in a heap. On Saturday's Mum would take me out there and read story books. She would braid my hair, smiling her beautiful smile. It was our spot, no one was suppose to touch it. And dad's letting that mother fucker "fix" it? Oh hell no.

I started running, noticing Clay behind me as I ran through the woods, on the lane made so that I wouldn't get lost.

That's when I came up to them. Upon the leaves rustling signaling that I had arrived they looked up at me. Will smirking behind my father's back.

I glared at him. His brown eyes that I had once fallen for, looked back into mine, with excitement. He had blonde hair and I'm not going to lie he was hot. But he was also a Cocky, abusive, man whore, son of a bitch who I should never have to deal with.

My Dad seemed a little excited about my appearance, but went into chaperone mode as soon as he saw my glare.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shouted at Will.

"Your dad offered me the job" Will said innocently, as if he could ever be innocent.

"Why, why would you do that Daddy?" I asked heartbroken.

"Why wouldn't he" Will said.

I snapped. I could feel my since of mind retract. I lunched at him, but before I made contact. Clay had grabbed my waist and held me back.

"No! He deserves it! Let me at him!" I whined at Clay stuggiling in his hold.

"What do you mean Cassandra?" my dad asked suspiciously.