Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Forty Five- November Seventeenth

I was wrapped in the arms of the most amazing man ever, with my head on his bare chest. He ran his fingers up and down my back lightly; I noticed that he usually did this when he was thinking. I smiled at the perfect morning. It was snowing through the window, laying a beautiful white blanket on the ground.

We had both been awake for hours, neither one of us spoke; we just lay in each other's arms thinking. I was thinking about today. It was my twenty second birthday and I was excited, but nothing really exciting happens when you turn twenty two so I wasn't as happy as a little girl would be. Do you remember that? When you were little and you couldn't wait for your birthday because it was your day and you got everything you wanted. Ah the luxury of being small and oh so innocent.

Only Rupert and Emma were coming over today. I didn't mind, but Tom made a big fuss about how his birthday had to be a big deal and mine didn't. I thought it was funny how ironic it was. I would have like to have a birthday like Tom's, and Tom defiantly would have like to have a birthday like mine is going to be. How hilarious.

I looked at the clock and it read two o'clock in the afternoon. The door burst open, revealing Emma at the door way.

Tom groaned as I sat up on the bed running my hand through my hair. "Good afternoon birthday girl" Emma smiled bouncing over to the bed where she sat opposite of me.

"Hi" I said dryly and laughed "Hi" I said more clearly.

She fake glared "Well why you two snuggy buddies have been up here laying around all day, wasting your birthday I might add, we have been down stairs bored to death, so get your butt down there"

Tom got up and started to walk into the closet.

"God Tom put on a shirt" She said rolling her eyes.

He turned around sharply, looking mad "Get. Out. Of. My. Room."

Emma just brushed this off with her hand and turned her attention back to me. "So..." she said. Tom sighed and walked into the closet.

"So what?" I asked confused.

"How does it feel to be twenty two?!"

I looked over at the clock again "I'm technically not twenty two yet" I smirked

She rolled her eyes "You're such a smartass"

I smiled and got out of bed, walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Emma followed.

"Em why don't you go down stairs, I'll be down in a minute"

She pouted "Fine but if you're not down in ten minutes I'm going to get ugly"

"Oh I'm scared" I laughed with half a tooth brush in my mouth.

She glared and walked away.

I finished brushing my teeth and fixed my hair when two arms wrapped around my waist, and lips kissed my cheek sweetly. "How is my Birthday Girl?" Tom asked

I stared at him through the mirror's reflection. I loved the way we looked together, and I know that sounds cocky but I loved the way we fit, almost as if puzzle pieces. I smiled "Perfect"

He smiled back "That's good"

He turned me around so that I was facing him and brushed my hair out of my eyes before he pressed his soft lips to mine. The kiss started out sweet, but soon it got harder and more passionate.

Tom grabbed my hips and lifted me up so that I was sitting on the counter top with him in between my legs. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer to me and kissed him again. His fingers trailed from my cheek to my left thigh gracefully, causing goose bumps to rise. He licked my lips hungrily and I opened my mouth letting him in without a fight. His right hand rested on the small of my back, and he grabbed a handful of my tank top in his tight fist pulling himself even closer to me. His tongue massaged mine, causing me to shiver and wrap my legs around his waist so there was quite literally no space between us. He released my mouth and placed light butterfly kisses down my cheek and to my shoulder where he pushed down the strap to get full access to the skin. I held in a moan as I ran my hands up his back, and even through his shirt, I could feel his back muscles.