Birthday Wishes- One Direction and 5SOS FanFic

A/N I thought since its my birthday I'll make a fanfic I've always wanted to and now I'm going to. Sorry if it not that good, bad spelling or just boring I'll do my best. Promise.

**Leah's POV**
I woke up to the annoying ring of my alarm clock. "Today's the day, the day I finally turn 18" I told myself as I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. I slapped the alarm clock stopping the painful ring and got up and searched my wardrobe for my school uniform.

A black blazer, white shirt and tie along with black skinny jeans. I forced myself into my jeans and then pulled on my shirt and wrapped the tie around my neck then shoving my arms into the blazer. I thumped down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Where is everyone?" I asked myself, normally I'm the last one up. I ate my breakfast and while I walked past the living room I heard some rustling. I opened the door and... "SURPRISE!!" My mum, step-dad and older brother Ashton were all standing in the living room with presents in their hands

"Happy birthday sis, sorry its not a lot but I did try, hope you like it!" I sat down on the couch and Ash sat down next to me.

I removed the wrapping paper and took the present out. "Wow Ash I love it how did you know I wanted this, I never told anyone"

Ash had got me a jumper I saw in Bank and loved it and he got me a SnapBack that I fell in love with when I saw it in Outfit.

"The boys said that you would like it, they will be coming around later to give you their presents Leah."

Ash was in a band with 3 other amazing lads they are so funny and caring and I'm not going to lie they are hot as well. About 5 minutes later I was handed a small rectangular present from my mum. I opened it and my jaw dropped and I felt tears pricking my eyes.

"M-M-Mum is this what I think it is" I stuttered I between tears.

"Yeah honey it is, I know how you've always want them so since your 18 I thought why not."

My mum had got me tickets to go see One Direction, VIP tickets and tickets to the meet and greet. I've always wanted to go see them again since I saw them live when I got tickets to the X-Factor back in 2010. I sounds weird but they are my idols, they seem to handle things so well and they never let being famous change them. Its hard to pick a favourite but if I had to I'd have to say Niall, he's just so cute and Irish.

Ash has always been a great brother, he's like my best friend sounds weird yeah whatever but its true. He's always there for me and I can tell him everything.

**Ashton's POV**

I told my mum to get Leah the tickets I knew how much she would love them she's forever thinking, talking and dreaming about One Direction.

Me being her older brother I have to take credit for it. My band mates Calum, Luke and Michael were coming over later to spend time with Leah on her birthday.

Michael has always had a thing for Leah, I can tell. The look in his eyes when he looks at her. He makes these things way to obvious.

* 1 hour later*

*ding dong*

I ran from the kitchen to get the door and standing there in the doorway was Cal, Luke and Mikey and they all had a present in their hands but Mikey had a bunch of red roses too.

** Leah's POV**

I was in the kitchen and the doorbell went off but before i could move Ash was already opening the door.

When he told me that the boys were going over I decided to skip school because well it's my birthday they can't make me go in. I heard the muffled sound of male voices.