Chapter 18

**NIALL'S POV**

I've liked Leah for a while. We've been spending time together and we are quite close. The past week or so I've been trying to work up the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to text her and ask her to meet me at the park in 10 minutes. I stood in front of my mirror and looked at myself. I changed my top and then started trying to figure out how to ask Leah. I started saying it to myself in front of the mirror. Right I think I can do it. I got a pair of my vans and walked out the door putting my earphones in. I put my phone on shuffle and started towards the park. I got there and sat on a swing swinging myself back and forth with my feet still on the floor. I was only there for about a minute or so before Leah was sitting on the swing next to me. "Hey, you okay? Have I done something?" She asked me.

"No! You haven't done anything." I said, why does she think she's done something?

"So what am I doing here?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"I, well I want to ask you something." I started playing with the sleeve of his jumper. "L-Leah will you b-be my g-g-girlfriend?"

"Niall... OF COURSE! What girl would turn you down?" Did she just say yes? Oh My Godddd she said yes! She stood up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and I snaked my arms around her waist. Today has to be the best day I've had for a while.

--CHRISTMAS EVE--

It's been a week since me and Leah got together. I'm so excited to be able to spend Christmas with her. Today is Louis' birthday he's 22 today. We have all planned a surprise party for him at his house. The boys and I are recording today until 4pm so when we get to go home we are all going to Louis' 'to play xbox and have a few beers.' We've just arrived at the recording studio and we have another 3 hours here. We're recording an acoustic version of Midnight Memories.

**VIKKI'S POV**

Well everything has cleared up the last few days. Louis said sorry even though it wasn't his fault and Luke well Luke has been an amazing friend to me well everyone has if I'm being honest they have all been there for me.

Me, Luke, Cal, Mike, Ash and Leah are all decorating Lou's house so that it looks like its a party. We got alcohol, food, everything really. Louis is fucking 22 yet he acts like an 8 year old. I can't wait for this party. I get to get drunk and then it's Christmas yay! This is going to be amazing!

(A/N guys I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a great New Year:))