Chapter 46

**LEAH'S POV**

I was waiting for someone to barge through the door any minute after the window was smashed but nothing happened. I walk towards the window slowly and search for any sign of anyone being there. Nothing.

My phone begins to ring causing me to jump. I back away from the window slowly and walk to my phone,

"Hello" I say nervously

"Leah are you okay?" Kayleigh asks down the phone

"Yeah I'm fine."

"I have nothing to do, do you fancy coming for a walk?" she asked me.

As I was about to answer her Niall barged through the door.

"I can't right now, sorry I'll speak to you later." I said hanging up the phone.

"Why the hell are you back here Niall?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"Look I know that I've been a dick to you and I'm sorry."

"You're sorry! You're fucking sorry, wow that makes everything better Niall doesn't it." I say through gritted teeth. I'm fed up of him apologising all the time and then doing something else to me.

"Look, I've been thinking, it's fine that you're with Luke-"

"I know it's fine that I'm with Luke, I wasn't looking for your permission." I say cutting him off.

"Anyway.. I don't want us to carry on like this, like worst enemies. I want us to at least be able to talk with out getting into an argument." he said calmly. I nodded my head and he continued to talk.

"Can we be friends again, nothing more. I love you but I can tell that Luke is better for you than I am, you seem happier as well. I don't want to ruin another happy relationship for you."

"Yeah, but can I ask something?" I said after a minute thinking, his raised his eyebrowns.

"Was that you?" I said pointing to the mess of glass on the floor.

"What! NO!" He shouted and then turned and walked out slamming the door causing the house to basically shake.

I just stood there for a minute. Taking the events of the night in. Once I was back to reality I grabbed the brush and started to clean everything up.

Once everything was cleaned and I put something over the hole in the window to stop anything getting in. I headed back to my room. I went back into my bed and just lay there looking up at the ceiling.

About half an hour later Ashton walked in, shouted that he was home and then went to his room.

I've had too much of this, everything that is going good in my life always seems to turn bad somehow. I looked down at the piece of paper still in my hands.

I wish I moved to America.

(A/N sorry it's short I've been busy all weekend. I might update sometime before Friday if I have the time)