Chapter 24

**NIALL'S POV**

I've recently moved out of the apartment me as Louis shared and moved next door. The apartments are huge and amazing but I think mine is a bit too big to have just to myself. Tomorrow is valentines day and I'm going to ask Leah to move in with me. I really hope she says yes. We've been together for nearly 3 months which is amazing or at least I think it is. If I'm being honest I think she's the one.

I'm going to get my first tattoo today. I guess you could say I'm scared but I'm really excited as well. I don't know what I should get, I was thinking a quote of some sort.

It's about 3pm now and I'm going to the tattoo place at 3:30. Leah said that she'll come with me so I'm going round to her place now to pick her up. I stepped out of the car, rang the doorbell and took a step back. She opened the door and gave me a huge grin. "You ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just need to get my bag before we leave." she replied and went through to the living room to get her bag. Leah reappeared a few seconds later and then we got into the car.

"Are you scared then?" She looked at me with a slight grin.

"Me, scared pfft no. We'll maybe just a bit."

"Do you actually have any decent music in the car Ni?" she asked changing the subject.

"Are you dissing my music taste now? I'm hurt!" I said jokingly and put my hand on my chest. I turned the car round the final corner and we were there. I stepped out of the car and ran round to open Leah's door for her. We walked for about 30 seconds and then walked through the door of the tattoo place. There was books and drawings of suggestions for people to look at. The books were all labeled different things, Leah and I sat down and started looking through them. There was one labeled 'Quotes' I picked it up as started looking though them. There were a few a liked but one that stood out it wasn't much of a quote if you ask me but I quite liked it. But then Leah lifted her head from one of the books and said "I'm going to get a tattoo today as well." but she didn't know what she wanted either. Then in the book that I was looking through there was two people's wrists ones said 'To Infinity' and the others said 'And beyond' I should her it and we both just sat there and thought about it.

**LEAH'S POV**

The tattoo is really cute but what if we break up what am I meant to do then, I mean Niall has enough money to get t removed but I don't. You know what I'm going to do it, I'm going to get the tattoo! "Lets do it pleaseeeeee" I said giving him my best puppy dog eyes. "Yeah come on let's go!" we walked into the room since as we were the only ones there. We should the people what we wanted and then we both sat done on one of the chairs. The girl that was going to do my tattoo turned on the needle. HOLY CRAP I'm actually doing this!

Both of our tattoos took about 50 minutes. They looked absolutely amazing. Niall had 'To infinity' and I had 'And beyond' Getting it done hurt quite a but it was defiantly worth it. I just hope Niall feels the same.

**NIALL'S POV**

Bloody hell that hurt! The writing looks so nice. We both need to keep ice on them for a while then I'll be able to drive us home. We decided to go get something to eat before we go home so we went into the café across the road.

Once we had finished our food and our coffees we got back into my car and we drove back to Leah's. She still hasn't told Ashton or any of the others that she got a tattoo because they all thought it was just me. We walked in and he waved to Ashton and he obviously saw her wrist.

"What the hell is that?!" he said whilst grabbing her wrist. "Why the hell do you get this what the fuck is the point in it. You do know that the two of you are just going to break up and then what are you going to do about this?!"

(A/N I know this is sort of a weird chapter but I hope you like it and sorry that its a bitty late)