Chapter 2

**VIKKI'S POV**

So Leah's left me alone with Ashton, Calum and Michael well this should be fun.

"H-Hi."

Well that went well didn't it first word out of my mouth and I mess it up.

"Hey? So your Leah's friend yeah?"

Great so even Ashton doesn't know who I am, I've been in this hours like a billion times yet he still doesn't recognise me.

"Yeah I am, I'm Vikki."

Leah better hurry up this is getting very awkward very quick.

"Oh yeah em sorry mate I forgot" Well at least Ashton knows who I am now..

**CALUM'S POV**

Wow Leah's friend is well wow. She said her name is Vikki. Thats a pretty name.

This is kinda weird cause I haven't even spoke to her yet.

"I'm Calum and that's Michael."

**LEAH'S POV**

"Vikki! Come to the kitchen I have something to show you!"

I heard Vikki jump off the couch. She got to the kitchen and fell face first onto the floor. Once she got up and I stopped laughing we sat down at the table and I started to talk.

"Guess what I got today! Fucking tickets to go see One Direction! And guess who's coming with me!?"

" I don't know.. Santa?"

"Yeah Vikki I phoned him up about and hour ago and he said yeah sure cause I love One Direction! No you tool it's you who's coming with me!"

Vikki let's out a squeal and then has a huge smile on her face. I bet it's because she's going to finally see Louis.

I haven't told her about the meet ad greet tickets, I'll tell her about them on the day of the concert.

**LUKE'S POV**

I've been sitting on this bench for about an hour and a half now. I still can't believe I shouted at Leah. I took my phone out of my pocket and click on my messages when I realised I already have one from Leah and she apologised this makes me feel even worse. I start to write one back to her.

Leah I'm so sorry for shouting at you earlier none of it was your fault I promise I was just upset that's all but I shouldn't of shouted. Please forgive me. Oh and I love you too x

I clicked send and walked into the shop. I walked past some flowers and noticed some really nice roses and decided to buy them for Leah as a sorry present.

I'm such I horrible person doing all this to her especially on the night of her birthday. I pay for the flowers and start to walk back to Leah's.

I got to her door and notice that the t.v was on and I could hear Michael's voice so I know him and Cal haven't left yet. I just walk in instead of ringing the doorbell. The living room door was open, I looked in to see that they were watching Insidious. Leah was sitting next to Michael with her head on his shoulder and his arm around her, Ashton was sitting by himself on the armchair and Calum was sitting with the girl I knocked over earlier.. crap. I dropped the flowers at the door and ran out. I'd only been gone 2 hours and her and Michael are already together. Michael out of all people Michael shouldn't do that kind of think to me he's like my brother, I'll get him back one way or another!