Chapter 44

**LUKE'S POV**

"Good morning gorgeous." I say as Leah turns around to face me.

"Good morning." she replies and nuzzles her head into my chest.

Today is Friday and I really don't know if she has made her mind up about whether she is going to America or not. I really don't want her to go. We won't be able to see her again, well not soon anyway. I don't thin Ashton and Niall have really tried to get alone but I'm not sure if she cares anymore. Michael told her the truth so I don't think she does care. The tour starts next week and hopefully she's still her. Ashton wanted to see if Leah could come with us since everyone will be away for so long and apparently she can.

The front door slammed making Leah jump and she scrambled out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweats. She opened the door and stood at the top of the stairs and her body tenses when she realised who it was.

**LEAH'S POV**

"Leah, babe I've missed you please come home!" Niall slurred he words and was swinging a bottle of vodka around.

"Why so you can just kick me out again? Niall leave, please."

"I didn't kick you out, you made that happen you whore!" He started his way up the stairs and swayed as he walked. I looked back at Luke who was now standing at the door of my room. Niall was just about at the top of the stairs and as much as I want to stay there and shout at him my feet and another plan and I ran back to my room slamming the door and sitting in front of it so no one could get in.

"I think you should just leave." Luke said to Niall calmly and I heard Niall laugh a little.

"What are you doing here, did the slut sleep with you too?" they were silent for a second and then I heard a slam on the wall and I opened the door a little bit and Luke had Niall up against the wall and was holding him there by the collar of his t-shirt.

"Don't you fucking dare speak about Leah that way! I told you that you should leave so fucking go! Leah can do a whole lot better than you anyway!" Luke's face was going red and his knuckles were turning white.

"Is that why she's having my baby?" Niall asked with a smug smile on his face.

"She may be having you kid but trust me you won't be seeing it. The way you have treated Leah is fucking disgusting, you're in a band go find some other fan to take to bed!" Luke dragged him down the stairs and then the door slammed for the second time this morning.

Ashton appeared out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" He asked with a yawn "And what are you still doing here I though you left last night?" he turned to Luke who was making his way back upstairs.

"Niall came over and Luke stayed in my room last night." I told him and his eyes widen.

"Are yous like a thing?" He asked looking from me to Luke and back to me.

"Em.." Luke said looking at me for an answer "I don't know are we?" he asked me.

"Well.. I'm not sure" Ashton looked more confused now then he did a minute ago. "Yeah we are." I blurt and Luke looks shocked and then smirks and Ashton looks shocked and pissed.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, in the living room Leah."

**ASHTON'S POV**

I walked into the living room followed by Leah and I sit on the couch and she closes the door soon taking a seat next to me.

"Look Leah, are you sure this is the right thing to do right know?" I asked her.

"What?"

"Niall just hurt you and I know Michael told you he was going to break up with you. You're having Niall's kid and knowing that he won't be around must be hard. Don't get me wrong I really want to see you happy and I know that Luke will do just that but do you not want to wait a while until this thing with Niall blows over. I'm as mad at him as you are I just think you need a while to well get over him."

"Look Ash I know what you mean but I mean there's something between me and Luke. I've felt it for a while but never thought anything of it. He's something special and I feel what I was missing between me and Niall there will always be a place in my heart for Niall he's the father of my child but Luke can give me that one thing more. I know he will be there for me and he won't run away when things go wrong. Please just trust me with this." She says playing with the necklace around her neck.

"As long as it makes you happy." I say wrapping my arms around her.

I really don't want to see her get hurt. She's my baby sister. Luke's my best mate I know he won't hurt her, not on purpose anyway.

"You know how we are going on your next week." I say and she nods

"Well since we would all be gone and you were going to be by yourself I asked management and they said that if you want to you could come on your with us but.."

"But what Ash.."

"You would have to sing Battlefield with Niall at every show." Her face fell a bit.

"Fine, deal I'll do it."

**LUKE'S POV**

They have been talking for about 5 minutes and I don't hear shouting so I guess things are going okay. I decided to knock on the sitting room door.

"You can come in Luke." Ashton said and I walk in and sat opposite them. I raised my eyebrows at them as if to say 'well' and Ash spoke.

"Leah's coming on tour with us! And yous two can do what yous like I know you will take care of her. I just wanted to make sure that Leah was ready for a relationship." He says and smiles at his little sister.

Leah jumped up and hugged me. "I love you" I said into her neck.

(A/N I was thinking of doing a squeal once I hit 50 parts which would be in another 5 updates but I'm not sure whether to do it or not.)