Chapter 3

*One Week Later*

**VIKKI'S POV**

Omg I can't believe today I'm going to be standing front row at a One Direction concert! I can't wait to see Louis! I don't know what I'm going to wear or what I'll do my make up like. Talk about last minute decisions.

I'll get Leah to do my hair for me because she's always good at that sort of thing. Right what to wear? I swung open my wardrobe door and starting looking for something to wear. It is only 11am and the concert doesn't start until 6pm but we have to leave at 4pm. I think I'll go for a shower and then decide on everything that I'll need, I'm to tired to do it now.

**LEAH'S POV**

"Leah, Leah wake up! Leah you've missed the one direction concert!" Ashton whispered in my ear. "Wait. What. What do you mean I missed the concert!" I looked at my alarm clock and realise its only 11:40am so I reached behind me grabbed my pillow and throw it at Ashton.

"Owch! What was that for? I was told to wake you up so I did." He pouted his lip and gave me puppy-dog eyes. You can't stay made and him for long.

"Fine, get out then." He opened the door and just before he closed it he shouted back to me,

"You better pretty yourself up the boys are coming over soon!" I haven't spoken to Luke in a week and I feel lost I wonder if he'll be over too. We haven't spoken just because he got mad a Michael for something so therefore he ain't talking to me. It makes no sense and I have no idea what the hell I've done to him.

**ASHTON'S POV**

I've invited Michael, Calum and Luke over.

I hate seeing Luke and Leah fight they've been best friends since I introduced them to each other. They had some fights but not as big as this one. Leah won't even tell me what it's about and I'm starting to get worried.

Mum and Dad have gone on a business trip to America and don't know when they're going to be back  so it's just me and Leah. Leah normally tells me everything so this fight with Luke is really bugging me because she knows she can trust me.

*2 hours later*

Finally the boys are here, took their time. Leah just came out of her room and is in the kitchen I don't actually know what she's doing

I opened the door and there was Michael and Luke.

"Where's Calum I thought he was going to come over too?" I asked them both.

"He's not well he stayed at home he didn't want us to catch whatever he's got."

**LUKE'S POV**

I'm tired of fighting with Leah. I know now that her and Michael aren't together. Michael explained it to me I was just being paranoid. I walk into the kitchen and see Leah sitting at the breakfast bar with her back to me. "L-L-Leah?"

"Luke? What are you doing here I thought you were mad at me"

She spoke and her voice was all shaky as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I came to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you in your room and I'm sorry for thinking you and Michael were together, I'm sorry for being a dick to you I'm really sorry please forgive me?"

Without saying a word she ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck

"It's okay Luke I forgive you" she whispered into my neck.

**LEAH'S POV**

*ring ring*

What an awkward moment for my phone to ring. "Sorry Lukey I got to take this it's Vikki."

"Yeah, Vikki what you wanting?"

"Come do my hair for me" She pleaded through the phone.

"Okay when you wanting me over?"

"Now please" I sighed and then we  both say bye and hangup.

I'll just go over in my sweatpants and 5SOS top. "Bye Mikey, Bye Lukey, Bye Ash I'll see you all later I'm going over to Vikki's for a while."

"BYE!" they all shout in unison and I walk out the front door.

I done Vikki's hair in loose curls and then told her that I'd pick her up about 3:50. I got home and started doing my hair I decided that I would put it up into a messy bun. I picked out high waisted black leggings and a white and black crop top but it wasn't really short, I don't like showing a lot of my stomach. I had a few bracelets on my left wrist.I picked out black wedges to wear as well I was just about to start on my make up when there was a knock on my door.

**MICHAEL'S POV**

I walked up the stairs and decided to see Leah. I didn't know if she was still getting changed or not so I knocked and waited for an answer.

She opened the door and she looked gorgeous. Her outfit was amazing and really suited her figure and her hair looks really nice up in a bun instead of it being down all the time.

"Do you want a lift round to Vikki's?" I asked hoping she would say yes cause I really need to speak to her.

"I'm taking my car, just going to take it to the concert. Why is there something wrong? You can tell me you know!?" She sounded sort of worried.

"Oh em no it's fine, just thought I'd ask."

I turned around to walk back down to the other boys and she grabbed my wrist.

"Mikey I know something's wrong please just tell me. Your not very good at hiding when something's wrong."

I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying I just had my eyes glued on her arm there was scar after scar after scar on her arm I tried to speak but couldn't how did she get these? She noticed what I was looking and and let go of my wrist and closed the door in my face.

**LEAH'S POV**

I know what Michael was looking at I thought I covered them. How could I be so stupid! I put it to the back of my mind because tonight is going to be one of the best nights of my life. I put on my make up, put on my shoes and then go down the stairs. I don't say bye I just grab my car keys and house keys and go out the door.

**VIKKI'S POV**

We are about 5 minutes away from the arena and the concert starts in about 45 minutes. We pull in and park in what looks like the only parking place left. The queues are heading in and it's not long until we are in the front row staring at the stage.

"Do you think Louis will see me? I hope he does! He's so hot and funny!" I sound like a creep but Leah laughs at it.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" Everyone in the arena scream and then quieten down a bit. "Hello! We're One Direction!" A really handsome curly haired boy known as Harry bloody Styles speaks down the microphone. They then burst into song "And that's what makes you beautiful!" Niall stands right above Leah and she just smiles and stares at him.

"I'd like to thank every single one of you for coming here tonight. You all mean so much to us hope you enjoy the concert."

He's deep irish ascent is even more beautiful in person. Leah is shaking and looks like she's about to drool aha.

They play song after song an then muck around for a bit and then go back into song. "This is the last song for tonight folks hope you've enjoyed it I know we have!" Omg it's Louis.. Louis William Tomlinson!

The familiar beat of best song ever came on and the deafening screams start again. "It was the best song ever!" The song ended and they said goodnight and Leah tapped me on the shoulder showing me VIP and meet and greet tickets. I was speechless! Omg I get to meet Louis omg omg omg!

We got back stage and they were all standing there Niall spotted us first. "Oh hey!"