Chapter 43

**LUKE'S POV**

Me and Leah were lying on her bed, her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her shoulder, watching Eastenders after everyone left.

"So.. Twins then, you excited?" I ask her trying to break the silence, it wasn't awkward I just wanted to talk.

"It's going to be amazing, hard work but amazing. 7 months Luke and I'm gonna be a mum!" she said sitting up looking at me. She gazed at the wall like her mind was somewhere else and her eyes started to tear. "7 months and I'll be a single mother." she said emotionless still staring at the wall. I guess Michael told her then..

"Like I keep telling you, you have all of us Leah. I'm always going to be here for you." She climbed on top of me, her legs on each side of me, she leaned in and kissed me. I feel something special when she kisses me, like fireworks. It's the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life.

"Thank you." she say through the kiss. Her hands trace up my chest to the top of my shirt, she started to unbutton it, not breaking the kiss. I sit up letting her slid it off my arms. I pull at the bottom of her t-shirt and she pulls it over her head attaching her lips to mine seconds later. I flip us over so in on top. I pulled away admiring her body. I started to kiss her jawline down to her neck and then left a trail of wet kisses down to the band on her jeans. She bit her lip and I attached my lips back to her neck and started sucking at the skin. I undone my jeans and pulled them off leaving me in just my boxers. Leah's eyes looked up and down my body examining every part of it.

**LEAH'S POV**

Luke stood beside my bed in just his boxers and if I'm being honest he looked so hot, he look his lip ring in between his teeth and started to play with it. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back to the bed so that he was back on top of me.

----

Luke fell on the bed next to me and tried to get his breathing back to normal as I was trying to do the same.

"You're beautiful" he said and my the shocked and embarrassed expression on his face I can tell he didn't mean to say it out loud.

"So are you."

"That was amazing." I said sitting upright underneath the bed sheet.

"Uhh it wasn't that bad." Luke said and my mouth opened with shock and he started to laugh. "I was joking, I was joking!" He picked up my top and his boxers from the floor. He threw me my shirt and I put it on and he pull on his boxers. "Thought you'd be more comfortable wearing that." I turned around onto my side and felt Luke move closer to me wrapping one arm around my waist and he was playing with my hair with his free hand. He started humming the tune of a song into my ear and my eyes shortly drifted shut.

"I love you."